• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

OPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPEN

Btw is there any custom outfit to obtain in game?
Looks awsome! Sad you wont be using any outfits or addons. I personally liked the first outfits that got added on 7.8. It also gave people a reason to hunt creatures like beholder/ elf arcanist/ behemoths.
There will be new outfits until version 8.6, but there will be no addons and mounts

acPHCp8Du.gif

There will be new outfits until version 8.6, but there will be no addons and mounts

acPHCp8Du.gif

Looks great, but now we just need to know if you have even tested it on a dedicated server yet?
Make sure to make a backup somewhere before testing it on a dedicated so you dont lose it!

i stole secret data from notthingster computer and i know the date of realease server . date is 6.06.6666
cant wait !

You are comparing this project (8.0+ sprites) with NONAME 7.4 which gonna start with x1 exp rate? lol
i luv this project but it never started :mad:

thronia is noname?? till today nobody made any better ot than him and tibianic brah

2x exp is all we need atm/ not these retarted orsh rates which are goin down after six days lol

Medivia for sure will be number 1 best ot ever made for a long long time. I think many people agree with me even GM's here. But i was also thinking about thronia, BUT same owner as classicus and hes a psycho only care bout cash. my mind is everywhere right now! but i would love to rpg on this server since i quit real tibia at 8.1 or something :D

THRONIA.ORG WAS FASTER.
Remember classicus and oldera my friend :). Nothing will change with thronia. Ryan will keep on making servers as he's in need of a monthly income. Classicus lasted for 1-2 months, oldera lasted for 2 weeks. How long will thronia last? I assume equal as long, as there has been no changes except for the website layout.

My suggestion to you is that you spend your time on a server, where the server owner isn't hosting the server with the sole purpose of earning money. A server like tibia world ;)

tokenzz i know bro, im just rllyrlly tired of waitin ._. fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

open it asap

And what about your server, when is it gonna be launched? Give us at least an approximate date, is it gonna be days/weeks/months... ? This thread was made in JUNE 2015...

Back