• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1x] Aztec Underground - Official Teaser (Updates Regularly.)

Fablow

Intermediate OT User
Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Fablow77
Today is the first Official Teaser for Aztec Underground. I have included 5 screenshots of Baatar. This thread will always be updated regularly whenever we have new features/mapping to show you! We will also try to post when the next teaser is! If you have any suggestions please post them in this thread! Please try to stay on topic about the teaser. Also, we've coded some neat features that we hope everyone enjoys, such as the following;

Code:
#Coded a Addon Outfit Quest feature. We will make quests that you can earn Outfits.
#You will walk and hit faster while on a mount. [Balanced for all vocations.]
#Coded a Custom Pet System (Our coder made it from scratch). 
#In Hardcore (PVP-Enforced), players with the same IP address will not gain experience. (For  custom events, and days we will turn on Hardcore/PVP-Enforced.)

Now for some screenshots!:

Teaser II.jpgTeaser III.jpgTeaser IV.jpgTeaser V.jpgTeaser I.jpg

Our plan to is do the following things around the next 12 days;

#Have Baatar completely finished.
#Have Cheveyo 80% + finished.
#Have Hondo completely finished.
#Have Kaapo completely finished.
#Have more coded features!
#Have all hunting Teleports done!
#Have 30-50% of quests done!
#Have 30% of scripting done!

Comments are welcomed! :D
Sorry if you feel this is not enough more details & such later...

Last edited:
humm, let's be honest here
screens 1, 4 and 5 are pretty lame, you'll need more details
> if you're gonna make an "ultimate custom server" you could work a little big harder
good luck anyway =p

@GMBear
More to come, and a lot of custom coding like custom war guild system & explorer system and more to come ;). If you look at my discussion thread you'll see what I'm doing, I'll update soon.

Honestly I didn't pick the best pieces, I'll update soon.

@masinerija
Honestly, I'm not wasting my time with you. You should know why.;)

@GMBear
More to come, and a lot of custom coding like custom war guild system & explorer system and more to come ;). If you look at my discussion thread you'll see what I'm doing, I'll update soon.

Honestly I didn't pick the best pieces, I'll update soon.

@masinerija
Honestly, I'm not wasting my time with you. You should know why.;)

because i was wrong in the help section, and i am right now? hummm let's be friends :)
and for gods sake, make something out of it, it doesn't look bad eather, modify it , good luck

Well good luck on it to me it seems sick im pretty excited to try it out so good luck ;)

Why do people think a pet system is a must? I find it very lame.

Back