• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A map for a RPG Server

poii

Reaction score
Can you tell me what you think about this map? still missing aboout 25% but this is the main part of the map... so can u rate it tell em what to change, make it bigger smaller... any other things?

Hope you like it cuz i want to make it a pretty server !! on the south west black space will become a desert city with tombs and so on... and the south east is the vip city and i will make some other vip stuff

thx to McGothico that i take a little part of one of his designs and the rest is 100% mine :)

Last edited:
jejeje thanks i appreciate your honesty :) i will try to make it less square .. now that you tell me it seems true it looks a way square the main huntting place =P

You should add more details, on the top , that snow town or what ever. I can't see any detail there. And right some desert. You should add some rocks or what ever..

Would you play a server with this kind of map? hm...
Make better the shape of the map ....
More details....
Bigger ...
Anything else?
i want to make a great server :)

I could try it. But it's not all in map. You should make some events there, cool quests, so you can have a lot of players.

it looks kinda basic (sorry). but just make the islands with more details and i see way to much jungle that is kinda boring like a port hope jungle but then 50x bigger here:S

Back