• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A question

siverik

Reaction score
What is the best ammo/distance weapon for long hunts, fully capped with supplies? Enchanted spears? Spitter+inferno bolt? or any other combination, thanks in advice!

Check out this website: Distance Calculator
You enter things such as: Your level, distance fighting skill, weapon type, ammunition, attack type (full attack, balanced, full defensive), target and it will then tell you what the min, avg and max damage will be.

If you're rich then use the Thornspitter or Devileye with Infernal bolts, The Devileye can deal more damage but on average it deals less damage than the Thornspitter. If you're short on money then use the Mycoglical/Warsinger bow with crystalline arrows.

Just a small example:
17wk7m.png

2i6vyt.png

Last edited:
royal cross + inferno bolt and warsinger bow + crystalline arrow ;P

On real tibia i have 280+ Rp and i think the best bow is mycological + crystalline arrow, or thorn spitter+ infernal bolt ...

It's funny how a Mycological has higher average damage than warsinger, so Warsinger isn't actually the best.
Yeah but you still miss once in a while with Mycological bow, Warsinger NEVER misses. Yeah yeah, just 1% miss chance, not much I know. I still prefer warsinger over mycological, but hey, that's just me.

Back