• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A simple question

KikiCo

Frequent Donator
Reaction score
Any please don't take it as an insult.. But

What do RL Tibia project hosts find so interesting about it.. What is the fun is making The clone of EVERYONE else's server..
Why do you think taking a day into editing a town and a couple of spells with some minor monsters making your Server the top rated vs the next one to come with your Same crap.. Why do you feel like RL is the popular Fun thing about Open Tibia..?

Please Answer with maturity as I asked with the same respect. I'm just curious on what makes the RL project thrive when they all die within days if not hours of the opening..

Any please don't take it as an insult.. But

What do RL Tibia project hosts find so interesting about it.. What is the fun is making The clone of EVERYONE else's server..
Why do you think taking a day into editing a town and a couple of spells with some minor monsters making your Server the top rated vs the next one to come with your Same crap.. Why do you feel like RL is the popular Fun thing about Open Tibia..?

Please Answer with maturity as I asked with the same respect. I'm just curious on what makes the RL project thrive when they all die within days if not hours of the opening..

Making custom requires a lot of time which not many have these stressful days.
I don't see any problems with RL-Maps, just fun to see the community actually doing something.

Of course I'd like to see more customs. But I do not complain.
I don't get it, if you are so tired and keep complain on the RL-Maps, why do you not make a custom then? Just askin :)

Because the thread would just get pressed down by the 8-9 RL projects being forced into the forum each and every single day.

Though i personally dislike RL Map OTS (i like rl tibia though), i know from some of my friends that they like rl map ots just to explore the content of the rlmap they couldnt in rltibia due to lower lvls. Not everyone went to lvl 200 in rl tibia, some only to 30-50. they love exploring rltibia map as it is custom for them.
And some hosters create servers for these people. However i believe most hosters are doing this for money, however i know some who are not after the money but creating a chill rltibia environement for players to enjoy :)
Regards,
Damon

Back