• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper A wallpaper thingi i made o.0

Dkami

The Hunter
Solutions
Reaction score
This will be my first post so hope you guys go easy on my wallpaper thing i made.

Background.jpg

You can rate it or hate it i don't care. just give me some feed back! xD

It's great, i cant expect more from you as a new starter, i mean i cant expect this from anyone! really.. its great dude, are you sure its your first one?

It's great, i cant expect more from you as a new starter, i mean i cant expect this from anyone! really.. its great dude, are you sure its your first one?

He means it's his first post, not his first creation.
Nice image editing tho.

I can't really see what it's supposed to be & the creature itself looks really ugly :p
But else I think it's really nice details & such but near the head to the left is there a black spot :p

Thank's for the comment's/feed back... i am really messed up atm and can't feel anything... i really need a drink.
Any Lolaye it's technically my first large artwork... i have done 3 total small. (sigs for my friends.)

Back