• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT FIGHT AGAINST CALAR

And why are you acting like you're somebody? You can't base someones skill level on this OT, All this shit is who has most levels and cash for ssas and might rings. You are a Twifysoft allstar, nothing more. Stop acting like you are somebody, cause you aren't

Now for any smartass I'm not saying that I'm somebody, I'm simply saying that calling someone bad on this OT means shit. Would be more of an insult to call somebody a poop head irl.
I'am somebody but you aren't since you're a 30 years old bitch behind comp who can suck on my cock you master of cock sucker gtfo and stop comment where you aren't suposed to comment bitch

i never msg HALLE KING OF TIBIA JOIN VENT I SAID TO HALLE JOIN VENT BCSE I THINK HE WITH US but halle said "im with wille " so im mad and said change ip and ? what? i never pinging ppl :)

@kkxabor I not asslicking calar, i don't even msged him about invite. i Agree, what he says > Thats Like means.
@Calar did i say anythink to you? Plox inv mi plox meatz?

THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ALEX ALREADY STARTED PINGING MY RL/STANDING 25 SO THATS WHY I SAID, WHAT I SAID. ALEX, XABOR IN OT > EVERYTHINK FUCKED UP, PINGS BEGIN.
@Alex on tri MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK TO RL TIBIA , AND PING THEESE RETARDS, AND GTFO FROM THIS OT WHERE WE TRYING TO HAVE FUN WHILE YOU PINGING US. FUCKTARD. GOGO COME WITH UE COMBOS WITH US! BIG PVP BOY, FUCKING PINGER MORON!

DAVID! brainded kid you are not even in calars team? so why can i not ping your useless rl friend named barnus (get parcel 13sqm from north east stack to full trap??

I'am somebody but you aren't since you're a 30 years old bitch behind comp who can suck on my cock you master of cock sucker gtfo and stop comment where you aren't suposed to comment bitch

Wow, your brain must be really small that you can only come at me with 2 insults over and over and over and over again.

You are nobody, no one cares about you. Just because Veziv sucks you off does not mean everyone does, You are about as important as the next random scrub on this forum.

Wow, your brain must be really small that you can only come at me with 2 insults over and over and over and over again.

You are nobody, no one cares about you. Just because Veziv sucks you off does not mean everyone does, You are about as important as the next random scrub on this forum.
sssshuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt upppppp fking brazol

LOL VEZIV STYLE FUCKING ORSHABAAL COMMANDER
:):):):):)
azur aka noooooooooooooop
:):):)

Wow :) Go lick Romis ass some more :) How does it feel to lick a Pakis asshole? :) I'm Veziv 3.0 :) Get at me :)

/Veziv mode off

BUt rly, Xabor can't handle himself? Bad enough that the no brain German idiot cant think of a simple comeback, but he needs the greesy ass Turk to help him? Sad man

Back