• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About TFS 10.37

Wartio

Any game ideas?
Reaction score
Can anyone with knowledge about compiling tell me why my TFS 10.37 dont have Speechbubbles on NPC's,

i compiled it yesterday with vc12, and it all worked fine but the Speechbubbles aint working, the npc dont have icons beside their names.

I have checked "Show NPC Icons" in options, but it still dont shows up

Thanks for reading

Where can i change the bubble ids?
spoon-feeding.jpg

In the respective NPC XML file. In most cases on line number 2.
Look for the folder on your computer where your OT files are. (Like config.lua and that file you click to start OT server).
In the same folder there should be a folder called "data".
Inside the "data" folder there should be a folder called "npc".
Inside the npc folder there are several xml files for the respective NPC.
Edit those files with the appropriate bubble id with the code provided above.
Code:
speechbubble="bubbleId"
You change "bubbleId" with the actual ID that fits that particular NPC. A list of available IDs can be found here: http://otland.net/threads/npc-bubble-id.211730/#post-2029780
If you cant see any speechbubble parameter to the NPC xml element, then add it.

Last edited:
spoon-feeding.jpg

In the respective NPC XML file. In most cases on line number 2.
Look for the folder on your computer where your OT files are. (Like config.lua and that file you click to start OT server).
In the same folder there should be a folder called "data".
Inside the "data" folder there should be a folder called "npc".
Inside the npc folder there are several xml files for the respective NPC.
Edit those files with the appropriate bubble id with the code provided above.
Code:
speechbubble="bubbleId"
You change "bubbleId" with the actual ID that fits that particular NPC. A list of available IDs can be found here: http://otland.net/threads/npc-bubble-id.211730/#post-2029780
If you cant see any speechbubble parameter to the NPC xml element, then add it.

Best reply ever! Hahaha, you made me laugh :p

Is this it?

Code:
        <parameter key="module_shop" value="1" /> <!-- added shop module to show the icon in npc (10:36 +) -->

What are you trying to pull off? Trade bubble (ID 2) is automatically assigned to shop NPCs.

Back