• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the guild Dancing Shadows...

Xanatriel

Reaction score
Hello all,

We have formed a guild just like we did in Kyra (real tibia) with the same name. We are temporarly recruiting all players from level 80 and higher who arnt scared to die and dont take this game to serious.
Our goal for this server is to have fun and make some nice movies about it.

If you wanna see us in action like we did on Kyra, go to Youtube and search Dancing shadows on kyra.

If you want to join just answer this few questions and ill invite you.

Characters name:

People from all over the world can join, but you have to speak understandeble english and be active.

Time has come.....

Characters name: GM Tertius
Level: 2

Anyway, I remember you guys from Kyra, you made such big damage to the wars :D
IT was awesome, I was about to join you on Kyra with my character at that time (Ded'Azureus) but you guys decided it was time to leave.
My 'bro' was Arcticuz, I remember when you killed him, he was all about honour haha :D

Anyway, if you're really telling the truth, that you and your friends IS the Dancing Shadows, then I must say I'm impressed, a guild usually dont stick together that long.
I still have your WMV ;)
Dancing_Shadows.wmv

ill will make a noob char and msg you then i get it lvl 80 in no time whit good magic lvl:D

18:59 Xanatriel has invited Extrema to the guild.

Characters name: GM Tertius
Level: 2

Anyway, I remember you guys from Kyra, you made such big damage to the wars
IT was awesome, I was about to join you on Kyra with my character at that time (Ded'Azureus) but you guys decided it was time to leave.
My 'bro' was Arcticuz, I remember when you killed him, he was all about honour haha

Anyway, if you're really telling the truth, that you and your friends IS the Dancing Shadows, then I must say I'm impressed, a guild usually dont stick together that long.
I still have your WMV
Dancing_Shadows.wmv

Yes it is really us, and i can tell you, this server will know it soon enough ;) Nice to see you that you are or were a Kyra player. What was your name.
Btw, i loved how we killed Moothonost, he thought he was the king, but he died like a noobie (twice).

And some of the old players are comming aswell like you said. but its to bad i cant get a reach to all of the players, thats why we recruit here.

hahaha sounds exactly like the guild firman boys recute, WAR? :D

We as dancing shadows dont do wars, we take what we want and thats it.

Edited: For the guys who start flaming, allot of the higher levels in kyra were spamming the forums about killing us and hunting us down. but after a few days they went down and there knees to say sorry...

ask Richey how we rolled. he knows ;)

I'm Reiv on Kyra, when you guys were having Dancing Shadows I think I were a member of Beach Boys o.o

Just wanted to say, that we dont kill any members of the guild Warlords, the reason we dont do this is that we got helped by some players last night...

Characters name: Chaos Master
Level: Ill be 80 in some time today, Im currently 65.

I am very active and post lots of screenies.

Characters name: Chaos Master
Level: Ill be 80 in some time today, Im currently 65.

I am very active and post lots of screenies.

get back at me when you are atleast level 80

Back