• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the war.. READ!

ShawEdo

Reaction score
Since lots of people from the so called guild 'Corruption' are asking to join back or for an freedom payment we'll give you 2 choices, which are following:

1) Either you pay out and you're free (And maybe in the future you might join us back).

2) You stay and fight for your guild 'till your rooked

If your interested, you should either message Crawd, Beyarn or En Galen Levlare in-game for further information!

edit; Flame on people, this thread was made to avoid massive spam ingame ;p

Regards,
Bey

Last edited:
Rook plx

And....to avoid people spamming you ingame you made this thread telling people you to message you guys ingame? heh :S

Last edited by a moderator:
And....to avoid people spamming you ingame you made this thread telling people you to message you guys ingame? heh :S

Avoiding the spam about "R I CAN JOIN BEKC? I PEY GHOT?!" instead now if they want to pay they'll write "I want to pay, this and that.." ;]

Haha and their starting to drop from the guild cuz' they dont dare to stay and fight haha, pusswankaaaaash

LAWL@U is all i have to say desperate for money much?

Anyone who wants to leave corruption is more then welcome i will gladly kick you just shows who's a heartless coward

Has actually people left our guild? I can't say i know anyone who has left yet. Who are this people you talk of?

the only people that would have left our guild would have been the ones rena kicked for going into ob with out him being there and who would actualy pay for freedom on an ot? loser much here i have an idea on paying for freedom MAKE A NEW CHARACTER its not that hard to level except crawd he can barely make it past 270ish

Back