• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Twitbeef and tutor examen. (@ the Gm's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nape Olion

Reaction score
Hello Gm's...

I was looking at the new fansite and i saw you can do a tutor test there, but i see you need 10 reputation points to do it, now you can get rep points by killing players or ask your friends for rep points. So you will get tutors who are random pks or people who have allot of friends... My idea is to make the tutor examen for a XXX ammount of level, so the player who gets tutor has enough of experience in the game.

For a example, if a level 8 has 10+ friends and he never played this game before and he gets 10 rep point he can be a tutor.
Make the min level for tutor 200 or something.

Thats my idea, but im not the boss :D

Hello Gm's...

I was looking at the new fansite and i saw you can do a tutor test there, but i see you need 10 reputation points to do it, now you can get rep points by killing players or ask your friends for rep points. So you will get tutors who are random pks or people who have allot of friends... My idea is to make the tutor examen for a XXX ammount of level, so the player who gets tutor has enough of experience in the game.

For a example, if a level 8 has 10+ friends and he never played this game before and he gets 10 rep point he can be a tutor.
Make the min level for tutor 200 or something.

Thats my idea, but im not the boss :D
I think you need lvl 125 to do it? :eek:

You can gain rep for killing a player above level 180 :p
But you can also gain rep when people give it to you.

Feloth will add more things to get rep from later aswell, and he'll also add stuff you can loose rep from.
Like getting banned :p

You can gain rep for killing a player above level 180 :p
But you can also gain rep when people give it to you.

Feloth will add more things to get rep from later aswell, and he'll also add stuff you can loose rep from.
Like getting banned :p
Hope he doesnt do that on icechaw :(

you guys change it to do tutor exam at lvl 200, not whit those 10 reputation points that's fake i think.

Getting 10 rep points is not hard if you are a good person which is very known with the game. We also want tutors which is active.

The killing players is just a bonus, nothing more. =)
More bonuses will be added, you will also loose reputation if you die by a monster which is not hard to kill for your level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back