• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Vocations :D

kmilosando90

Reaction score
Ok here we have the new update 8.0 and wiht this you decide:
which one is the best vocation to pick since now? Vote and Post ;) dont keep quite Cip have to now your opinion ;p:D

Before the update, sorcerer for sure. Haven't been playing orginal tibia since the update so I've no idea how good they are now..but reducing their damage? not a good idea.

Im sure since now and since everytime:p pally is balance and with this update can have more advantage

i think knight and pal are overpowered and newest update 8.02 is going to weaken them (or give some advatanges to sorc / druid)

kmilosando90 said:
Ok here we have the new update 8.0 and wiht this you decide:
which one is the best vocation to pick since now? Vote and Post ;) dont keep quite Cip have to now your opinion ;p:D

I Guess Paladin, Cause Spears Dont Go On The Ground And You CAN Hit High Like My Paladin lv 12 Distance 40 And He Hits 80 On A Cyclops With A Spear!!! Usually I Hit Like 50-60 So Pally Is Best Choice :D

But I had only 30 lvl pally, and 91 ms... But i think that pally is the best

Paladin :) i hit like 100 with hunting spear with a lvl 16 lol, dont be afraid to use it, only because its properly for lvl 20 dont means that you cant use it.. xp

Then Druid too because it give us too much $$$ for the uhs, everybody buys uhs

Sorcs can hunt anything if you know how to lol but i dont like they

and knights, xD puff with the new updates they rox but no alot

Back