• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account creator.

GM Seriosa

Viva la Revolution!
Reaction score
I can't create account, where to do it? When I press "Are you new? Create account here!" I come into a RULE page. But its nothing more there, just some rules.. Please help me fast, I wanna try the server ;) :D

Last edited:
It's not a rules page, it takes you to this:
#1.1 Account creation

* Login on the server by leaving the account and password fields empty, a character list will appear with an account manager, enter it and create your account. Saving your account data somewhere is highly recommended, lost account numbers or passwords are not returned, however you can receive a new password if you know your account number and recovery key (see #1.3).

I can't make my account because of a window comes up when I try to make the account! :mad: This pisses me off!

Account data Warning!
-Warning!
Never give out your account number or password to anybody!
Blablabla.. Please? :/

Last edited:
I can't make my account because of a window comes up when I try to make the account! :mad: This pisses me off!

Account data Warning!
-Warning!
Never give out your account number or password to anybody!
Blablabla.. Please? :/
Login with no account or password and will let you use '1'

Back