• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Active Staff Please?!? / Donor Item Problems!?

Nymphis

Reaction score
You gotta be shitting me, i haven't seen God online in weeks and to be honest i know about 6 people including myself that have been having or had problems with receiving their donor items they payed for. Shit is going to get out of hand i can just tell. We NEED some active GM's even tho i know how hard it is to keep active and keep a server up and running, atleast hire some more active Staff. Please message me ingame about the donor problem because i havent heard about it since you talked to me about it last time when you told me "The problem will be resolved". Thanks - Nymphis

~Signed,
I recently donated and I still haven't received my donor items, If you need staff that bad hit me up. No I don't wanna be a GM Lol

I tryed to tell u all about he he needs staff members shit if i was a what every questions and information u have u do mt best to answer them so he need to get his staff members todgether :) this is why i told every one i helped to vote for me

Theres really no reason to do a poll because people wont vote for you unless your on they're team for wars

Yea foreal.... And the ots mad boring now that everyone left.

Well i could have told all u what happen so statik idk why u went with tupac in the first place it broke up ur team and your crew but now look u have no one to fight but ur self :)

I actually still got my team idk wut ur preachin about.. o_O
Momentum quit, u quit, nobody to kill.

Back