• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Adacta Rpg Real Map

Roxxyrus

Reaction score
Ahoi!

Adacta-Rpg is an open tibia project that me and my crew have been working on for a while, but we realized we might need some more staff members to help us. So, I'll give you some information about it:

It's a 100 % real tibia map, that will be runned on a dedicated server, with all the cities except Svargrond and some small islands, that will be added later in the map. We've a distro for 8.1 that's working good, only a few scripts left that some of the staff members is working on. We've our homepage and our forum done.

The only problem is that the map didn't contain any spawns when we first got it. So, we've been adding a lot of spawns and most of them are made almost 100% since we've been having characters running around in real tibia, exploring.

(OPS! All the cities or locations marked "100%", doesn't mean we've done the spawns EXACT like real tibia, only that we're 100 % done with them. The cities or locations marked with a "?" means that we're not done with them, but it might also mean that we might be close to be done with them.)

We've made:
Venore 100%
Thais 100%
Hills 100%
Edron100%

Ab'dendriel?
Kazordoon?
Carlin?
Ankrahmun?
Darashia?
Port Hope?
Liberty Bay?

So, basically you won't need to map anything, only to put out spawns. And ofc, you won't be the only one puting out the spawns on the map, we've already got 2 staff members working on it right now. To map the spawns you'll have to know the place you're supposed to map very good. That is if you won't be avaible to explore it on real tibia.

Now, we're not really sure how many "mapers" we're looking for but make an application and we'll see how we do.

If you wish to apply our team you have to agree our terms and conditions:

- You must be a very active maper and must at least map once every two days-

- You'll have to respect the other staff members, and if there's something you think they've done wrong, don't tell them it in a negative sort of way.

- You're not allowed to give the map to anyone.

To apply, you can contact me on MSN, you could give me a PM or you could simply just apply in this thread.
My MSN & E-Mail:

This is the information I need to know about you:

Name:
Activity: (How often can you map?)
Contact information: (how to contact you?)
Why we should take you:
Extra comments:

GM.

Msn: [email protected]

Time zone: (GMT+010) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Oslo, Roma, Wien

How often will you be available to do the job of GM? How much time can you spend a week on the servers?
I will be available 4-7 days a week and the time i will be online in server will be between 4-14 hrs

How long have you played Tibia?: 2.5 years

Have played retail tibia But I have played on private servers for ca 1 years now

What classes have you played and what is your favorite class?: Paladin is my favorite class.

Have you been a GM before? If so what were your responsibilities? Why did you leave? What emulator? (4 part question)Yes, I have been GM many servers before. The servers I was GM on shut down.

Have You map servers before? If so did they like your maping.
Yes they did and the ask if I could script and that’s my other job if you want me

How would you handle each situation?
* Players fighting In chat? ask why they are fighting and say that they should stop or If they don't stop i will kick them. And If they don't stop I will kick them.

* Player begging for items or money? I will say that the player can start killing mobs instead of asking for money. Becous if they kill mobs they get items and they can sell it for money. later they can use the money to get items.

* Player asking a lot of questions and they just don't understand? I will be helpfull and reply theyr questions so much that i can.

* Player is suspected of hacking or using an Bot that is allowing him to fly or teleport? collect evidence and show it to admin.

What can you do to help populate the server? Get friends intrested in the server. wright about the server on populare sites.

Why do you feel you would make a good GM? I want to help other people who need it in the game and show my loyallity to the players.

GM.

Msn: [email protected]

Time zone: (GMT+010) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Oslo, Roma, Wien

How often will you be available to do the job of GM? How much time can you spend a week on the servers?
I will be available 4-7 days a week and the time i will be online in server will be between 4-14 hrs

How long have you played Tibia?: 2.5 years

Have played retail tibia But I have played on private servers for ca 1 years now

What classes have you played and what is your favorite class?: Paladin is my favorite class.

Have you been a GM before? If so what were your responsibilities? Why did you leave? What emulator? (4 part question)Yes, I have been GM many servers before. The servers I was GM on shut down.

Have You map servers before? If so did they like your maping.
Yes they did and the ask if I could script and that’s my other job if you want me

How would you handle each situation?
* Players fighting In chat? ask why they are fighting and say that they should stop or If they don't stop i will kick them. And If they don't stop I will kick them.

* Player begging for items or money? I will say that the player can start killing mobs instead of asking for money. Becous if they kill mobs they get items and they can sell it for money. later they can use the money to get items.

* Player asking a lot of questions and they just don't understand? I will be helpfull and reply theyr questions so much that i can.

* Player is suspected of hacking or using an Bot that is allowing him to fly or teleport? collect evidence and show it to admin.

What can you do to help populate the server? Get friends intrested in the server. wright about the server on populare sites.

Why do you feel you would make a good GM? I want to help other people who need it in the game and show my loyallity to the players.

Thread started >13th April 2008, 14:38

Back