• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I installed this AAC and its fine for everything except creating an account, When you make an account it said like 'congratulations blahblah your account has been created'

But when you scroll down next to where it displays the uptime, players online etc it says this;

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\grayshades\PHP Files\gs_footer.inc.php on line 134

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\grayshades\PHP Files\gs_footer.inc.php on line 134

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\grayshades\PHP Files\gs_footer.inc.php on line 135

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\grayshades\PHP Files\gs_footer.inc.php on line 136

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\grayshades\PHP Files\gs_footer.inc.php on line 136

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\grayshades\PHP Files\gs_footer.inc.php on line 137

Any idea how i can fix this?

Here is a screenshot of my problem btw :

20acmec.jpg

I would really appreciate help on this one guys, Thanks.

Players can create characters with monster's name like Amazon ;p
It's sux.

Someone know how to fix it?

Edit: Fixed. =]

on account.php
after
Code:
if(!preg_match("/^[A-Z][a-z]{1,20}([ '-][A-Za-z][a-z]{1,15}){0,3}$/", $namein))
{
echo 'Your name is not a valid format. Please go <a href="account.php?page=char">back</a>.';
include ('Includes/footer_includes.php');
die();
 }
add
Code:
elseif(file_exists($monster_dir.$namein.'.xml'))
{
echo 'You may not create a monster name. Please go <a href="account.php?page=char">back</a>.';
include ('Includes/footer_includes.php');
die();
}

Last edited:
Players can create characters with monster's name like Amazon ;p
It's sux.

Someone know how to fix it?

You can enter names whos cannot be used as nick name in any file from Configs folder.

I've recently had alot of users reporting that their servers got hacked, most of them were using this AAC so I decided to check it. After only checking the first half of one of the files I noticed that the CMS is vulnerable to SQL injections in alot of places.

I have removed the links from the first post and I advice everyone to remove this CMS from your website as soon as possible unless you want to be hacked! Since TFSCMS is still under development I can only suggest using the ingame account manager instead of this.

I've recently had alot of users reporting that their servers got hacked, most of them were using this AAC so I decided to check it. After only checking the first half of one of the files I noticed that the CMS is vulnerable to SQL injections in alot of places.

I have removed the links from the first post and I advice everyone to remove this CMS from your website as soon as possible unless you want to be hacked! Since TFSCMS is still under development I can only suggest using the ingame account manager instead of this.
How long will it take for you guys to make the TFS-CMS then ? :/

Its possible to add Gesior Shop to this afs? Becuase i get some error with the buypoints.php but the shop is working fine.

Dead project, if thread author decides to restart his project he can pm a mod to have the thread reopened.

Sniperfox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back