• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

After a while none cant login

kosyer

Reaction score
Ye im using the tfs 0.3.4 version and all went good. But after a while they cant login again. Its like the character list is dead but the server is up and all whos online can play? Please need to solve it now.

Ye im using the tfs 0.3.4 version and all went good. But after a while they cant login again. Its like the character list is dead but the server is up and all whos online can play? Please need to solve it now.

3 Simple Steps/Check:

1. Open the ports in your router.
2. The right client protocoll. (8.42)
3. Make sure you have the right settings of sqlite/mysql database options in config.lua in your server directory.

/Limannen

all is correct. And like i said. It works like 10 min and peoples come oline. Then the character list shutdown and wont appear

1. Make sure your max players is properly configured in config.lua to your number.
2. (If above isn't the issue) Make sure your internet is good enough to handle people! Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test and then try seeing how good your internet is!
3. If that's not the problem, then check if your processor (CPU) is good enough to handle the servers memory. If it isn't people may lag, and like your saying not being able to login.

I am pretty sure it's your internet.
Lastly ..

Try updating your server. Maybe upgrade a better version, use a different distro. Or just try down-sizing your map, that could maybe cause less lag and fix your problem all together!

hope this helped, rep me if it did :)

Humm got a computer with this spec

dualcore 2.7ghz
6 gb of ram
graphic card with 1024 mb
Internet connection 30/30 mbits?

Back