• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Age!

NilssoN042

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello. I started this thread to find out why people care so much about how old you are!

I understand when peoples thar is like 10years old want to become a member of your project that you say no .. But if a guy that is 13years old why could we not be soo good as them who are like 17years old? I am 13 will be 14 in 2 months. Many times when I search to teams that need peoples they say that I am too young. I think people should start to find out what those who are not 17+ can do before them say no! Please comment what you think!

Hmmm, i think you are right, besides iam 16 years old and i sometimes think that child like 10 years old or that they are too inmature, and they could betray your team, or steal things just to have more or not giving the things to the one that deserve it, cause they are so in to the game that they dont care, i think that but also in the other way like you said
its not fare to discriminate people like that cause i know guys that are like 23 years old and they are not noobs but a boy that has mmm like 13 years old or i dont know any other boy can kill him in like 10 seconds talking about pvp-e or things like that.. but anyways i am on your side i think that the age its not important talking about games...

Ya,I got a job on a server and they said I was too young because i was 17 and they wanted a 21 year old dude.I don't like that.But yes a child may be denied to being on a team because he could steal,or not give the server what it needs to keep it all up.But I've had a 9 year old boy on my team and he stole a lot of stuff and was banning random players for no apparent reason that I could see.His name on the server was Doom,and he kept and kept banning the players while I was asleep,so my brother came in my room and woke me up only to tell me just that Doom was banning random people over and over again.So i got on and said "Your gone..." And then I banned him forever from my server and he called me a ***** and a ******.But I knew his age and he said he was actually 18.He didn't even act as an 18 year old man."Trust no one."

Last edited:
Its simple math really.

People in a certain age-group has a higher probability of becoming corrupt and/or behaving badly compared to others, and sorry to say, its a higher likelihood for a 13 year old to start acting badly, than it is with a 18 or 21 year old.
You are simply a diamond in a barrel of broken glass, people don't want to stick their fingers inside since they know they will most likely get cut.

And for the record frisse, according to many of your posts on this forum I can see why many people wouldn't want to hire you, no offense.

Back