• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Allocation failed, server out of memory!

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
Allocation failed, server out of memory!
Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode.

I have seen alot of threads about this problem, and now ofcourse I'm the one who gets this damn problem and I have no clue why!

I have Windows 7, 64 bitars and I'm working with a OTserver (Forgotten Server).

I can have my server online around 1-2 minutes, there is alot of missing npc's, monsters, unknown spells, house problem ect so might be the reason why it give me a Error about Allocation failed, server out of memory?

I guess there is some options why this happend just me, but I would like to know the right one, so please help me with this one! :)

I have 6 GB Ram, so it can't be that problem, i'm hosting a Real-Map 8,54, i try to change the size of the map in map editor to 64000x64000 instead of 32000x32000 diden't work enither. hmm.. I've been trying alot of things, help me!

Rep will be giving as always!

i have same problem
but when it was on real map its work for 5 mins
i changed the map to war map its work for me without bugs

Guys I just changed my size back from 64000x64000 to 32000x32000 now I started the server it have been up for 15 minutes something , Wierd :O

The problem is a limitation within the 32-bit architecture.

Long story short: A 32-bit program, no matter if it's running in a fully 64-bit operating system, will normally not be able to use more than a maximum of 2GB of ram at any given time.
Your server is trying to allocate more than 2GB of ram, most likely due to a memory leak (possibly floor items) in combination with a big map (most likely a RLmap), this is not allowed by windows, and thus you get that error.

There are 2 solutions to this issue, one temporary and one permanent:

• [TEMPORARY] Enable the /3GB switch in the OS bootfile, this will allow allocation of up to 3GB ram for the server. Instructions can be found here. Note that this is as high as it goes, it is IMPOSSIBLE to allocate more than 3GB of ram to a single 32-bit process.

• [PERMANENT] Recompile the server with a 64-bit switch to enable it to function as a 64-bit process, thus raising the single-process-ram-limit to around 8TB or more depending on the OS. If you need information on how to do this, please search the forum.

http://otland.net/f16/allocation-failed-server-out-memory-i-rep-91732/

I just love to quote myself.

Last edited:
Use Laatido, how they told you, you are a Premium member, so Go to a Premium Board and In Reschoucres search for Sonical tfs, then download it and you will get Laatido, install it, and it will help you!

Back