• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Angels Of Hell Community guild

MadProg

Old School
Reaction score
wmj80k.jpg

Hello.

I have noticed there is a lack of community on this server and alot of people are getting sick of the PA of outhers. So I am seting up new Guild the basic idea of this guild is to get a good community out of it that helps outhers in the guild with quest levels and even PvP.

the hole point of this is to level together and become a very dominant force on the server doing quest with each outher pvp help outhers out ect. now theres no reason this wont work we just need enough english talking mature people to reroll and have the decency to help outhers in the guild level and do quests.

we will of corse be power leveling and going on hunts for loot and cash so you should be finding your self going places you never could solo and leveling fast and gaing cash quick!
the only requirements to join us is.

15 or older
any level!
English speaking
Willing to help outhers and not shame the guilds name with killing lowbies and PA.

if you think you have what it takes to be in what hopfully will soon be a very helpfull large dominateing guild simply list your name in here or PM me in game Madpro

or vist the forum and post your details there see you in game and good luck to every one.
http://angelsofhell.heavenforum.com/

P.S the guild will be officaly rerolling once there are 10 members

Last edited:
wmj80k.jpg

Hello.

I have noticed there is a lack of community on this server and alot of people are getting sick of the PA of outhers. So I am seting up a Rerolling Guild the basic idea of this guild is to get a good community out of it that helps outhers in the guild with quest levels and even PvP.

for those of you who dont know what rerolling is its were you simple start afresh a new character now i know alot of people will be put of right there but the hole point is to level together and become a very dominant force on the server. now theres no reason this wont work we just need enough english talking mature people to reroll and have the decency to help outhers in the guild level and do quests.

we will of corse be power leveling and going on hunts for loot and cash so you should be back to your normal characters level rather fast and this time be in a nice guild with lots of helpfull people.

15 or older
English speaking
Willing to help outhers and not shame the guilds name with killing lowbies and PA.

if you think you have what it takes to be in what hopfully will soon be a very helpfull large dominateing guild simply list your name in here or PM me in game Madpro

or vist the forum and post your details there see you in game and good luck to every one.
Angels Of Hell

i like your idea but i hate this emo style

I agree with this and i'll support your guild if you need it.

thanks for the support

got lots of support but not many people willing to start a new character and join or leave there current guilds >.>

@Nitro77

emo styal man dose it matter lol i just got a idea in my head and thats how it turned out, try not to wurry your self with the styal and think more of the guild and what it is tryign to do :p

loooooool xD
thats hot xD
man chill...
i havent said anything against the guild keep cool man
i just said that the picture is looking like a emo picture so its emo style

loooooool xD
thats hot xD
man chill...
i havent said anything against the guild keep cool man
i just said that the picture is looking like a emo picture so its emo style

:p i am chilled man :wub:

wmj80k.jpg

Hello.

I have noticed there is a lack of community on this server and alot of people are getting sick of the PA of outhers. So I am seting up a Rerolling Guild the basic idea of this guild is to get a good community out of it that helps outhers in the guild with quest levels and even PvP.

for those of you who dont know what rerolling is its were you simple start afresh a new character now i know alot of people will be put of right there but the hole point is to level together and become a very dominant force on the server. now theres no reason this wont work we just need enough english talking mature people to reroll and have the decency to help outhers in the guild level and do quests.

we will of corse be power leveling and going on hunts for loot and cash so you should be back to your normal characters level rather fast and this time be in a nice guild with lots of helpfull people.

15 or older
English speaking

Angels Of Hell

i have to say i like the idea of the community yet one thing you said strikes me as not community like which is the become a very dominant force on this server.... why would you want to become a very dominant force? i thought the whole point was to create a better community without dominant force's, PA's and things along those lines :p

good luck with this but i have a feeling it will go pear shaped

i have to say i like the idea of the community yet one thing you said strikes me as not community like which is the become a very dominant force on this server.... why would you want to become a very dominant force? i thought the whole point was to create a better community without dominant force's, PA's and things along those lines :p

good luck with this but i have a feeling it will go pear shaped

well wouldent you rather a bunch of mauture english talking people who dont PA dont take over spawns were dominanting then what we have at the moment wich is every man for him selfs no one guild is dominanting and policeing the server and protecting the week. plus hell even the nicest of guys likes his pvp ;)

ye im one of those types of players unless there little fags who m wall u off from the monsters lol they piss me off
but like i said good luck with it and i hope it works and players treat eachother with abit of respect for once, it would turn this server around :thumbup:

ye im one of those types of players unless there little fags who m wall u off from the monsters lol they piss me off
but like i said good luck with it and i hope it works and players treat eachother with abit of respect for once, it would turn this server around :thumbup:

nice one thanks for the support. gonan take time to recruit ppl tho not meny ppl about feel the same way as me and want to do somthing about it

Back