• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Annoying stone on POI

Tankie

Reaction score
Hello, I wanna show you (I guess) bug.

fkingstone.jpg

When someone pass this way the stone appears. He have to use lever to make stone disappear so rest of team can pass.
But the problem is when that person wont pull lever. Stone will last to next server save, so team have to do quest again after server save (again long part with 15 levers).
I think it is bug. I dont know how should it work but I think it should disappear after 15min-2h because it makes quest really hopeless.

Greetings, Czolgista

That's not a bug, that's how it works in real tibia also. To make the stone disappear, you have to pull a lever that is located at the main room, so you'll proly need someone who have already done the whole quest to help you.

There is a tile which have a actionid or unquieid! when someone steps on that tile it will automatically recreate the stone. Just remove the actionid or unquieid from the tile.

There is a tile which have a actionid or unquieid! when someone steps on that tile it will automatically recreate the stone. Just remove the actionid or unquieid from the tile.

Dude, I'm doin weekly poi service on rlt and stones are there aswell

Back