• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any plans to boost Knights?

Thork

Reaction score
Basically this ots is a high level ot it could also be fun to play knight if they did more damge etc i mean, whats the point playing knight when they lack everything in 150+ here?

Level 300 knight, well its hard to kill in solo pvp if you dont use any bug attacks but if your like 3 guys they die like nothing :)

Now when blocking quests you use high level paladins etc :/ well i got a lvl 391rp, but i find no find playing it since i got 4k hp and heal full lol. you really need to bug or combo me down ;/

Knight could be fun to play if they boosted damge no more healing its kinda okey

Thanks thork for the help. Arca (Paladin) blocked POI he was level 300 and i was level 280. I didn't know Paladin was to blocked hard monster also.

Paladin is good for blocking too, because they have more Magic Level, so they'll heal more with uhs.
And In my opinion, I also think they shall make Knights a bit stronger.

Back