• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone want to work on a Server?

The White Owl

Reaction score
To put simply, I have a server I'm trying to build a team for if there is anybody that's interested. I haven't played tibia or participated on OTland for a few years now, but I found some free time in my recent life and figured i'd break the ol' server out. It's pretty far along but still in need of much work. I'll answer any questions anyone may have. If you're interested please reply and let me know your thoughts or any questions you may have for me to answer.

what version
It's 8.42. I picked that client version because it was my favorite to work with when I was really big into server back in the day.

To everyone that has replied, my apologies for not being here to respond right away. My wife and I went on a spur of the moment vacation. She didn't give me much of a notice lol. I had no choice but to entertain her wishes. Now that I'm back home I'm good to go.

I would like to join the team😁 I have worked on Tibia servers before😁 I have done mapping and scripting😁
I would love to have ya.

i'm interested, but what about custom server?
I appreciate your interest man, and it's completely custom. I have added a lot of new sprites, I'm trying to build a forging system, an alchemy system, a new spell system and a bunch of other cool features I haven't seen on any server before. In total the map will consist of over 12 continents...my goal is to make this map as huge as possible. My original idea was to have each continent as large as the whole original tibia map. Each continent would have a main city, as well as many towns and villages. Each with their own focused industry. The shops and keeps would sell and buy products based on resources the towns produced and what monsters and loot surround them.

To everyone here, I'm going to compile a list of things the server features so that you all have a good idea of what scripts and functions I'm trying to cover. I'll also add some previews of the map so far. And if theirs anything else that I should add or anything you have questions about, just let me know and I'll give you any info you need.

And as a side note, the most immediate issue I'm having is with the sprites I'm trying to add. The last time I worked on my server I had added a few sprites. I'm now trying to add a few more but for some reason my otitemeditor is causing me problems. I don't know if I'm editing my otb wrong or if my otitemeditor isn't compatable with my object builder but my otitemeditor just isn't working the way it did the last time I did this and I can't find the tutorial i used back then. If you guys know of a good tutorial on how to get these sprites into the server, it'd be a huge help for me rn.

i can join with my map 11x/12x +
I would love to see what your map has to offer man :)

Back