• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Application

Commander1

Reaction score
I would just first off like to say Great sever! and i think its a great idea to make some tutors because alot of people during the day are looking for GMS so this could make the server better!

Languages: English only
Reason for becoming a tutor or part of the staff?

Well that question is very simple, that reason is… I ALWAYS have help chat open, and love to help fellow tibia players if I can, I do my best to assist them in any way possible from how to buy a spear to killing a demon or help with someone pking them. I have my own guild and I take part in helping all the members no matter what level you are. I try my hardest to be welcomed by all cultures. The only people I cant help are people who don’t talk English. Even if they dont I try to go to a translator or message a friend who understands and gets him to help this person or...I get him to translate things for me so I can assist them.

Was I a Tutor in cip Tibia?

Well yes I was infact a was tutor for about 6 months before I lost it because I had vacation and "quit" for about 3 - 5 months and lost cause I didn’t do anything so they retired me. I have been playing Tibia very long for about 5-6 years in and out but I know almost everything there is to know about tibia.

My career Info?

Well right now its summer so i have no school or anything but, when the fall comes in September i will be going to my first year of college, i have a part time job. Since I’m only 17 i don’t have real career. I'll be losing that job for now because I’m going away to college to get an education in Computer software in c ++ programming, computer networking, wiring and fixing trouble shooting. I also have experience in Mapping im not the greatest mapper but i use to mapp for my friend when he had his OT up and runing.

I think I’m a well-qualified candidate for this opportunity to help out your Server to become the best it can be. If you accept my application and make me a Tutor...I promise you I will do everything I can do to help the ones in need. I will help EVERY ONE that talks English and the other languages ill try my hardest.

My background?

Well I’m 17 years old, i going to college in the fall and i love to help people. So basically I’m the perfect person for one of the new tutors your looking for.

I hope you accept this and let me become a tutor

I wish all candidates good luck and cya in game

-Dan (Commander In game) Peace

Back