• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Applying for GM.

satanman

Reaction score
Hello,

Im applying for the role of GM.

My name is James.
Im from London in England.
Im aged 19.
I can talk a little swedish and a few more languages but not so good hehe ive been playing tibia for countless years.
Played rl tibia on the world nova was known some there :)
Was starting to host my own ots since 7.6 the latest project I had was Londonsfinest was a success but had to close down due to personal problems.
Ive had experiance as GM's on many servers im pretty sure richey on otland can vouch for me...
I was a ST on rl tibia .
What I can do for you since you will be busy Updating the ot ,mapping and other things that you do since I got alot of time on my hands now Il be on the OT alot to help the community with every needs I wouldnt abuse my powers i.e make items for my char or such since I dont play on it anymore and will be attempting to delete it after this post .

Don't really know what else to write so I think i'll leave it at that for now :)

Many thanks.

//James

p.s Since im from Europe I have a diffrent time zone so il be on in the day time probably when you are sleeping
p.ss I also helped with getting the forum quicker "hehe" and with some ideas of the donation items :) and vocations Plenty more where that came from

Last edited:
Back