• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arcade.

Aazza

Reaction score
I remember on ****** there was an Arcade with highscores lists that was very fun maybe we could put one on this Forum?

Brings a little more lfie and compettitivity .

Aazza,

Last edited:
Files were sent to talaturen. We have to wait till he gets to upload em. Please be Patient

//Sir Herik

Awwww.... DO IT NOW TALA!!!

NEEEED ........ TOOOOO ........... PLAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!1

Be patient. Latest chat with Talaturen he said he might upload new add-ons by September 1st or maybe today.

I hope he will upload them fast.. i'd like to play aracade lol

I am being patient .. i didnt know the arcade was alredy coming :)

Aazza,

Lmao i owned in Arcade !

Cant wait for it

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, latest news tells me that Talaturen is having some technical problems and he won't be able to upload arcade or any other add-on for some days.

Everyone THanks to GOD!

By Tomorrow there are 80-90% that he will be able to add the arcade, not only the arcade but the new report system, medal system and all the other addons.

Medal system is that when someone wins a tournament/championship, or something like it, a Medal is awarded. Medals and winners will be able to be seen by clicking on the Awards link on the navigation bar. Also by looking at a user's profile, the awards won will be shown.

Back