• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Argardh mapping: The Worldforge, Castles and Landscapes

lUboCJT.png

dKL2xhg.png

The legendary adventurer OTLandius Block is training his skill before going after Zathroth in the Dreamworld..

makes sense? :)

Before the training area:

l2uSYZp.png

I realized that the Fortress was the only settlement in Plains of Havoc so they needed their training grounds :)

great update in general on the area, recording video of it atm.. maybe Part 1 of "The adventures of OTLandius Block" is finished next week..

Not everyone is pro at drawing conclusion either :)

I'm cool. But not cooler than this ancient stonehenge-crystal-spider-place on the Longfrost Mountains..

5aKx89R.png
why are you using cave water if this is above ground? also, ice gravel on actual un-frozen water doesn't work out too well

You must learn how to make your maps make sense ;)
At least take the time to think of what's actually possible, considering the 5 minute mappings.

At least take the time to think of what's actually possible, considering the 5 minute mappings.

It's really difficult to GUESS what makes sense and what does not in another mans mind.. especially a random unknown dude that might just as well be trolling because he has a Mapping-thread himself...

Go map, post in your thread, be happy

@Sinth why are you posting here if you are just being a retard to feedback?

"it doesn't make sense"

can not
, in any way, be considered 'Feedback'. Nothing to go on. 0.

And this guy is a mapper himself, as said, personally I think his mapping is real shit. Like really, really bad.. most but not all. His aims and vision for what is good is clerly 100% inverted of my own. Anyways, so if he thinks mine is shit I'm not surprised, but when he sticks around and repeats himself it gets annoying..

can not
, in any way, be considered 'Feedback'. Nothing to go on. 0.

And this guy is a mapper himself, as said, personally I think his mapping is real shit. Like really, really bad.. most but not all. His aims and vision for what is good is clerly 100% inverted of my own. Anyways, so if he thinks mine is shit I'm not surprised, but when he sticks around and repeats himself it gets annoying..

What are you on about?

Your mappings make no sense.

That was his 4th or 5th post in this Thread. All negative comment / "feedback"(rofl).

as said:

"And this guy is a mapper himself, as said, personally I think his mapping is real shit. Like really, really bad.. most but not all. His aims and vision for what is good is clerly 100% inverted of my own. Anyways, so if he thinks mine is shit I'm not surprised, but when he sticks around and repeats himself it gets annoying.."

People have different styles and taste, that's all. Go look how much I impose my own ideal of mapping on his or any other mappers-threads.. this guy is a troll, and you're turning into 1 aswell :)

@Sinth why are you posting here if you are just being a retard to feedback?
Feedback is absolutely welcome, trolling is not :)

ok but

why are you using cave water if this is above ground? also, ice gravel on actual un-frozen water doesn't work out too well
Oh noes, the cave-water have leaked.. what must I do??

also, Jacobs is fantastic
bdwdxd.png

It continues...

Back