• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ass4ss1n Lite for Tibia 7.92

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
This Program is made by Veritias, he gave me permission to post it here.

Welcome to C.A.L

Functions:

*Hotkeys-
|_ Experience check (Home)
|_ Light hack (Page Down)
|_ Click re-user (Page Up)

*AFK Cheats-
|_ Dance (Minute selection)

*Spellcaster-
|_Casts spell at given HP or MP

*Addon/Outfit-
|_ Change your appearence (Clientsided, Not visible to others)

*MC Support-
|_ Works on several Tibia clients running simultainously

How-to:

Welcome to C.A.L. I will now explain on how to use this program.
Start up CAL and then start up Tibia (Doesnt matter what order just start the programs). Then go to the CAL window and choose the character name. If the name doestn appear just click the refresh button. You then have to click on your character name and then "Use". You can now use the program. In the HOTKEY part of the program you simply check the boxes for what functions you want to activate. It will then make it possible for you to use the hotkeys that is written behind the functions name.

Experience check: Click the home button to view experience to the next level

Light hack: Click the page up button to activate and deactivate the light hack.

Click re-user: Click your fishing wand and then page down to enable it. This also works on runes and other things that gives you a crosshair.

The AFK part of the cheat is at the moment only dancing. You choose how much time it should go before it dances one round. You can choose between 1, 5 and 10 minutes. This is because after 15minutes you will be logged off. This function will be updated with time to a more advanced version.

The Spellcaster is a tool to cast spells at given hitpoints or mana. You simply write the mana or the hitpoints and the program will do the rest.

The Addon/outfit part of the tool changes your appearance. Choose the monster or figure you want to become and click "Use". Your character now looks like the creature you chose. Remember, this function is not visible to other players. The addon part only works if you have chosen a premium outfit at the outfit change part. 1 addon gives you the first addon, 2 addon gives you only the second addon and 3 addon gives you both. To unable the addons just click "No addons".

Click the choose client part if you want the program to work on another character. You might have to scroll down on the list if you are running two tibia clients at the same time.

I really hope you enjoy this program.
Sincerely Veritias

Attachments

• CAL REVAMPED NEW.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 44 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
omfgg hee is haxoor, EJ PPL NO DOWNLOAD HE TRIED TO HACK MINE ACCOUNT!!

Just joking, good one.

I think that if u want to cheat, cheat well, so get a full bot like Tibia Auto, Blakd or NG. They do everything...

Back