• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Avesta 7.40: Stone flooring (ID:891-902) problems

auda

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Stone flooring, which is used as mountain borders are not supposed to do this, and I would really like to be able to have items above them without being worried about this.

stoneflooringbug.png

I think that would req editing the dat, but as @ond stated, back on the old days it was like that ^^

It wasn't like that at all. I can link you guys tons of 7.4 screenshots, proper mountain borders everywhere.

Tibianic is like that, but probably because the map is downgraded from an higher version and was not properly edited.

Thank you all for your contributing, since I am not capable with editing .dat (never done it either) I will keep items away from the borderline, sadly!

It wasn't like that at all. I can link you guys tons of 7.4 screenshots, proper mountain borders everywhere.

Tibianic is like that, but probably because the map is downgraded from an higher version and was not properly edited.

On grass yes, there is a ground that looks like that, on stone, it's not possible without editing the dat.

The grass floor with the stone flooring nailed on it will stay beneath items while the stone floorings alone won't. It's bareable, I guess I got the newer mapping still inside me. ;)

Back