• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Avian RPG Needs Beta Testers!!

XxShallowxX

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Avian RPG
"The Real Experience of an RPG game."

15flr83.jpg

Welcome to the vast world of Avian. Avian is an OT created for the people who like a challenge and not just walk around, kill things, level up, and get bored. Avian is a fully custom Role Playing Game with a quest line, and some mini quest-lines throughout the game. Right now, we need people to make this possible. You need experience in playing a lot of RPG maps, so you can come up with many ideas that are to come in the future.

Server Information

Experience Rate : 15x
World Type : PvP
Map : Custom

M
ap Information

Type : Custom RPG
Cities : 3
Hunting Spots For Every Monster
Quests *Will Be Stated In MSN*

Custom Features of Avian

Quests
Monsters
100% Custom Map
Vocations
Weapons
Pet System
Mounts
Games
Spells
NPCs
Mounts
And Much Much More!

C
ustom Vocations

Soldier / Knight / Gladiator - Knighted by King Fearitz, and trained by the commanders of the Avian Army, the soldier is a class for the players that like combat, and always getting into things that they don't need to be getting into. It's main buffs include Increased Health, faster Health regeneration, and melee damage is quicker and faster.

Bowman / Archer / Sniper - Trained by the professional Archers of the lands of Avian, the Bowman class is a great class for players that want to attack from a range, and get out of the way of people. They are the class for the people that don't like to be the damage absorbers. Their main buffs include slightly increased speed, and faster mana regeneration.

Chanter / Druid / Biochemist - Living off the world, the Chanters are quiet and peaceful people, although they do have their way in warfare. Chanters do not have to have a weapon, or a wand, or anything, the world itself is their weapon. Their main buffs include faster mana and health regeneration, and healing is increased.

Caster / Mage / Seer - Through the mysticism and power of spells, the Caster is a great class for the players that like to use spells and runes to help them defeat enemies and not the bloody, melee combat that goes with the warrior. Their main buffs include faster mana regeneration and faster shooting with wands.

P
et System *By Moist_Giraffe*

The pet system in Avian is quite a feature! You can do a lot of things to boost your pets health, speed, attack, mana etc.. You can do that by giving them items. There is also a feature that the pet can use a spell whenever the owner says so. I.E. !pet exori // Pet uses Exori. They will be updated over time to have even more custom features.

Screen Shots Of Pet System :

Summon Your Pet To Fight Fierce Battles With His Master!!​
ou8o09.png

Check Your Pet Equipment!!​
23ww2tu.png

Have Your Pet Talk For Whenever You Can't!!​
es56rr.png

Get Your Pet To Gain Up Power To Use Some Awesome Spells!!​
331hceg.png

M
ounting System *By Moist_Giraffe*

There are wild creatures all about Avian, but there is a small number of those that you can ride because of the risk of injury, or because they are just too little. But, however there are the ones that you can ride, and those are mounts. Mounts increase the speed of your character, so you don't have to walk around in all of those nasty, bug infested woods. And don't even get me started on getting all of those stickers out of your laces.. Get ready, because here comes the mount system in Avian!!

Screen Shots

Mini-Map :

2ywh154.png

Main City [Alesior] :

29erqis.png

Cyclops / Outlaw Mountain :

211jwhz.png

--Note To Beta Testers--
You Will Be Given The Information To Log On As Soon As We Get The Server Ready

All Credits For Map, Mounts, and Pet System Goes To Moist_Giraffe!!

Beta Testing Application :

Code:
Name :
Experience In RPGs :

Current Beta Testers :

1. Sweddy
2. iBlue
3. Abdiel
4. Danne2000
5. Apollo_117
6. Abreak
7. Darkzepa
25.​

Last edited:
Whenever the beta testers are needed, I will send out a custom client to all that have applied.

JLick aka Taffy
USA
Umm played like every (great) server in existence...

Won't be able to play though till I get new mouse...gonna try and get my cuz's, he has extras

JLick aka Taffy
USA

Won't be able to play though till I get new mouse...gonna try and get my cuz's, he has extras

Okay, it won't be for a while, so go ahead :)

JLick aka Taffy
USA

His cousin is a mouse thief. He robs computer stores but only takes the mouses

Hello, I'd like to join your Beta :)

Im from Sweden, Gothenburg
16 Years Old
My name is Daniel call me Danne ;) <3

I played RL tibia since 2003.

When will beta be on?

The beta will be on within the next week.
You will be informed whenever it's online.
Whenever the beta comes online, it will be up for exactly 24 hours, and after that, I will fix all of the bugs and glitches.

Dear people of OtLand, the Beta will be out within the next week. We only have 4 beta testers.
If you can find more, or want to beta test yourself, please post your application.
Thanks, Shallow

Back
Top Bottom