• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Bad Members!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
When someone is trying to help like me, member will fu*k ur life here
Example:
i found something in my laptop, so i saied lets share it
after this the members say
"u r not author say the real author"
"Haha fail"
ETC...
and i was trying only to help
this is bad in otland!!

They should get a report from moderators!!
WAKE UP MODERATORS ;)

Last edited:
I think you should just ignore them :thumbup:

Ok Ty for reply
But they should get a report

its just for showoff
u just send a report then?
what next
BOOM...
<nothing>

There isn't much you can do, except reporting.

Tip: If you just find the Map and your not know, just say Author: Unknown..

Stop whining, if you report, mods will take care of it. How about you stop being a freakin' nooob?

i think u should stop crying about your crappy thread and script that u didnt even make... and stop bumping/posting on it so it fads away.

Lol, when he tells mod to open there eyes, on a big forum like this, is rude, especially if he doesn't report them.

Lol, when he tells mod to open there eyes, on a big forum like this, is rude, especially if he doesn't report them.
He is just pretty angry, I am sure you would react the same if you where unhappy with something. It's called, stating your opinion.

OH WAIT, YOU ALREADY DID!
http://otland.net/f15/announcements-forum-downloads-del-62150/
http://otland.net/f15/my-server-hasnt-been-accepted-55464/
http://otland.net/f15/about-moderators-download-section-28957/

Can you find any difference, no? It's because in all of them, you are complaining on the staff. Pretty much like OP did.

Assassin Legend is reporting for bad language, and if he found the Map and not know the author, so please don't blame him.

yeah, all what you can do is report them

Ok Ty for reply
But they should get a report

Its simple just prove beyond reasonable doubt that the work is yours and you're fine...If people post half-assed threads with work then it seems like they are just copying other peoples work :D

People have the right to say its not yours :p its just up to you to prove them wrong in the thread; churpa churp.

When someone is trying to help like me, member will fu*k ur life here
Example:
i found something in my laptop, so i saied lets share it
after this the members say
"u r not author say the real author"
"Haha fail"
ETC...
and i was trying only to help
this is bad in otland!!

They should get a report from moderators!!
WAKE UP MODERATORS ;)

And where are we supposed to report them? If you find something bad on the forum, the only thing you could do is to use the report function. We are not robots to be checking every single thread for possible rude comments so when you find one, use the report function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back