• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban for not listening to GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye it was ;d u know somethink abt it?:blink:

Lol! And Feloth who was so nice to begin with.. Guess that someone who said "You will get tired after a while" was kinda right :p

When im checking someone for using multiclient, and their about to show that I was right and they was cheating. And then some random person come in the screen and start attack one of them. I ask the player to stop, and he dont give a shit and keeps on continue. Of course I will get that attacking player out of my way so I can still do my job..

I gave u 3warnings.. And if you would have just waited untill I was done, if the player was not mcing. You could attack him after! And for your information, if you would have waited you could have seen that the other guy was mcing. ;)

So next time, listen and dont interupt a investigation.

lol i dont was use mc whan you said stop i wrote you he killed me and you dont give me 3 warning lol

ok so i dont listen you cuz i scared and i dont will be able to kill him next time
but also in rules is nothink i can get ban for it this is unfair ban anyway

I think it was an unfair punishment considering to check for multiclient all you have to do is /info or /online to check there ips it wouldnt matter if someone was attacking a player its pvp feloth you cant protect a player from getting attacked if hes your friend or not and why do you check someone 3 times before banning someone. If it was anyone from our team you dont check jack shit all you do is like up other team hes lvling to fast ban. Theres also no way he can get in your way feloth atually you probably got in his way if you werent invisible. Just shows how feloth acts without thinking "oh this guy annoys me so ill ban him with 3 warnings" if you warned him 3 times doesnt mean you can give him 3 warnings. God this just shows how garbage you are.

^to bad you can't speek english because your understanding something different than feloth says, feloth means: that the guy WHO YOU ATKED WERE MCING MABY, so you start atking that guy when feloth was checking it and you bottered him whit his work that is why he banned you but you probaly dont get it:s becuase you can't speak english:( but feloth your right any ways.

^to bad you can't speek english because your understanding something different than feloth says, feloth means: that the guy WHO YOU ATKED WERE MCING MABY, so you start atking that guy when feloth was checking it and you bottered him whit his work that is why he banned you but you probaly dont get it:s becuase you can't speak english:( but feloth your right any ways.

I know im right, thats why it's funny to read people trying to "justify" it. =)
Just let them keep on, its the only way they can let their anger out on me. =)

so Feloth show me here the rule what i broke please
Rule 1: offensive statements
You may not send any kind of offensive messages to players through public chat channels, such things can lead to a banishment. Handle your problems with a player in private instead.

Rule 2: external applications
We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications which perform any of the following actions are PROHOBITED and WILL LEAD TO A BANISHMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT:
* paralyze creatures for you
* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are idle from the game or not it is not allowed.
* combo attack players
* train magic level/skills while you are idle from the game
* login on multiple characters

Rule 3: advertising
You may not advertise other gameservers on our server.

Rule 4: bug abusing
If you find a bug, it should be reported to a gamemaster immediately. If we find out that you abuse any serious bug it could lead to a banishment on account.

Rule 5: blocking off areas
We do not tolerate that you block off an area to make it impossible to pass, if it is possible to attack the character which is blocking the way it is not considered illegal since you can kill the player.

Don't worry feloth your talaturens bitch why do you think they keep you? Because they know you always get on and ban people so they barely have to come and do it. Also you think sucking up to talaturen to get a name change to "protect you from war" is justified when everyone else cannot do that and also get your death record cleaned to try to trick people. lol whats the point in having a 271 no deaths that never leaves pz because your scared of pierce.

^^ agreed doesnt say you cannot attack people in there does it?

and assassin i dont need to learn how to speak english "YOU ATKED WERE MCING MABY"
the were in that quote is supposed to be was

hmm?i still wait for your answer.. just copy me rule what i broke its all what i want thanks.

It is a 2 day banishment? Get over it.

And obey the GM's. If you don't your asking for a banishment.

MoruthanixCoron, you did not follow his order. You did not obey him, which you should, the name Game Master doesn't come out of the blue.

Complaining towards GM's on the forum basically means they are doing a good job. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back