• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned for UE combo script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chava

Reaction score
how come kallunki got banend gm feloth? i wasnt even fucking online at the time of the ban? + i have NOT botted kallunki

id like an explanation, maybe cuz ure lycos and wants it to be easier?

This cam got reported: http://otland.net/f358/pierce-down-ended-up-failure-doomz-67039/
Clearly show two players using UE comboscript. Which is fully illegal, if you can't play normally i'd suggest you play Tetris or some other game which would not require more then 2braincells.

And what my friends do have nothing to do with my judgement, I never take sides when people cheat. You cheated, got caught on cam and please take it like a man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce Da Man View Post
One day you guys will realize i don't care about a lvl 230 and it's botting afk for a reason LOL

BUT this time it was for uber masslog of doom
if we get banned for this cam being proof, this should be proof of afk botting

and pierces pinging in cams? this gets away? kthx

look whats that in the sky? its a penis, no its an even bigger penis o no wait its feloth.
wasnt me who used the script so how the fuck shud i know i jsut wanted some answers, relax u fuckin geek. u may be smarter than me but ure also way more of a loser..

+ tibia is a game of pvp, and my pvp is like 300x better than urs so i suggest u go play tetris :) are u gonna do like u did with jocke? call me at my home and tell me to stop telling people im lycos ?:)

kallunki didnt have combo script it were mehmetcik and don wuang dude. Kallunki shouldnt be banned.

Sadly u banning pierce, i mean its a ot why not just fight us like normal way? than make us banned well its ur way u play the ot i guess.

also why aint u banning the peoples whos pinging/botting shows on cams aswell well cuz ur in their team alex.

and btw pierces char should be banned he admited he botted afk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce Da Man View Post
One day you guys will realize i don't care about a lvl 230 and it's botting afk for a reason LOL

BUT this time it was for uber masslog of doom
if we get banned for this cam being proof, this should be proof of afk botting

and pierces pinging in cams? this gets away? kthx
If you have cams, report them. I do not look for people to ban, however if they get reported and it's valid reason for a banishment I will not hesitate.

look whats that in the sky? its a penis, no its an even bigger penis o no wait its feloth.
wasnt me who used the script so how the fuck shud i know i jsut wanted some answers, relax u fuckin geek. u may be smarter than me but ure also way more of a loser..

+ tibia is a game of pvp, and my pvp is like 300x better than urs so i suggest u go play tetris :) are u gonna do like u did with jocke? call me at my home and tell me to stop telling people im lycos ?:)
If your pvp was 300x better then mine (which u would not know, since u've never seen me play) i'd suggest you proove it with playing normally. There is alot of people that can fight without the need of cheating. If you feel that your pvp is that skilled and still need to use cheat, then you got an issue.
And no. I will not waste even 1kr on making a phone call to someone that I banned, just because they cry on the forums spreading desperate rumors which ain't even close to the truth. However you keep on, I actually don't care.

2 cheaters got caught, cried about it, learned from it. Case closed, have fun.

Pierce hasn't pinged anyone, the person who did ping was banned, u haven't seen threads?

im also loving what matt wrote :) pierce wrote this "I BOTT AFK" but maybe in other words, but u ban the people who KILL him wow good gm bro.
I mean ure saying ure not lycos but a guy in ure team got killed and then afterwards he says I BOTT AFK, and u ban the people who killed him instead, aight feloth :)

its funny cuz kallunki didnt have ue combo SCRIPT

He was one of the participants. In the cam you will see them actually test the bot out before they go in the cave. Well, I will not feed flamers in this topic anymore. Say what you want, do as you like. However be clear that there is consequences for everything you do.

And now bann your american asslicker aswell. If you're banning peoples so do it fair.

PIERCE ADMITES THAT HE BOTS AFK BY WRITING I BOTT AFK, u gna do anything about that? or u dont wanna ban the admin if ur ventrilo? :)

oh so how do u do ue comboes on lycos? ue script?

oh so how do u do ue comboes on lycos? ue script?

Don't even have elfbot installed on my computer, if I want to play I tend to use Orkbot which actually don't have anything illegal in it. Well it seems like you guys don't understand, so I will go watch a movie. Cheaters are cheaters, don't try blame stuff on other people.

Bring the evidence and i'll bring the justice. Also, next person making a childish insult will be banned from the forum aswell.
Also know that screenshots are not valid evidence, use a cam or something else.

well tbh i dont mind against ue scripters
i did before when 250 mage could ue 750~
with 2 mages i always could drop dead, that was anoying but now i dont care, same shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back