• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned upon being re-added?

Gut

Collapser Zulu Creator
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering what flagged my server to be banned the second I re-added it? I recompiled with Kula_'s code and tried to re-add my server after it was removed the first time and it was instantaneously removed.

IP: collapserserver.net

I am not in too much of a hurry to re-add my server...I just want to know what rules I am infringing upon..?

Thanks
Gut

If you have an website and your idle time is more than 15 minutes, you have to add an script that says how many players are active/afk in the total amount of players online.

1º Delete tiles no-logout zones
2º AFK time to 15 minutes
3º Don't connect players by urself for afking
4º I dont know more xD

If you have an website and your idle time is more than 15 minutes, you have to add an script that says how many players are active/afk in the total amount of players online.

Don't need if him put anti-idle to 15 minutes.

1º Delete tiles no-logout zones
2º AFK time to 15 minutes
3º Don't connect players by urself for afking
4º I dont know more xD

Don't need if him put anti-idle to 15 minutes.

All in all: otservlist is RIDICULOUS!

I have a no-logout zone in my jail. It automatically moves them back after 15 minutes and if you are in there during a server reboot, you get kicked to the temple when you relog there.

My idle time is over 15 minutes and I have no problem showing how many people are AFK.

I can remove the jail if necessary but it would be nice if I didn't have to >.>.

I have a no-logout zone in my jail. It automatically moves them back after 15 minutes and if you are in there during a server reboot, you get kicked to the temple when you relog there.

My idle time is over 15 minutes and I have no problem showing how many people are AFK.

I can remove the jail if necessary but it would be nice if I didn't have to >.>.

Your server being banned that quickly is probably a bug (site thinking it's spoofed). I wouldn't remove your jail, you're allowed to have no-logout zones (special areas, jail, ect.) just not like training areas or common areas where you make it so players can't log out. (to boost online count), and keep your idle around 15, not like 30 or 60+

Xinn will probably unban you.
Red

Am I allowed to keep a high Idle time (so people can afk train in the trainers) BUT make it so that my server only advertises to otservlist the amount of people that are not Idle? (By using the connections patch that was provided).

I just tried to re-add it.

Collapser Zulu got banned instantly for 'spoofing' but my 2nd server, which has the same settings... did not get banned instantly... Go figure.

Back