• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best / Worst PVP ON Softcores!

Mage Rikkjard

Reaction score
Vote for the worst and for the best PVP on the ot.

Please tell us about some noobish deaths, some master skills.

If you ever met an master skiller or one of the biggest noob you ever seen please tell us about your meeting!

Lets make it simple, so you know what to write.

My Vote for BEST PvP: ........

My Vote for Biggest NOOB: ........

The Biggest noob i ever seen was Mage Rikkjard when he died at level 150 by a frost dragon!
NOTE THAT THIS IS MY OPINION IN BIGGEST NOOB, PLEASE COME UP WITH YOUR OWN!

Ahoy.

My vote for best pvp : I'm not sure if anyone deserves the title.

My vote for worst pvp: Krigaren/Makt
-why? -tryin' to be a hero at open battles believing he is immortal wich can result into a death as we saw today when krigaren once again tried to play the hero and died with rs :)

~Houndish

@Houndish Makt is my hero XD I saw him on a battle on Okolnir when there was around 5 people and he run out trowing exevo gran mas frigo damn! that was awsome XD I think i got a SS here leme check ye here is it, That was when makt was going to run out
http://i35.tinypic.com/14uxdti.png

@Thread idk, Im peacefull ]:

Best ; Makt ,Oantastlig ,Don vito

worst ; Demonic Alliance

/lord

@edit
guys keep ur flaming away ,just vote in this thread

I'm not agreeing with this thread,

You can't tell yeah he has pvp and he doesn't.
We can't show our pvp when we play war 20 of us against atleast 40 of yours.

Then it's useless if you got pvp, cause you'll get raped anyway

Signed,

Loco

My vote for best PvP goes for: Krigaren, i cannot vote for anyone else since i haven't seen that much people in action yet. Im still looking forward to see what Zedrius family can do :)

Worst PvP: I haven't seen much of noob deaths, probably my vote goes for me because of all my so called (Rambo, Suiciding).

^Some call it failure some call it strategy!

Best PvP : I can't really judge who has a good PvP and who don't , I know chaos is good also I think goku/yuu/jen yu/mervul is good.
The action of mage rikkjard at svargrond(the rush in, at the ramp) was a nice one.

Worst PvP : Jach, when me and chaos killed him lol it was kinda funny.
Fox La core, when me and loco killed him on our nub chars, he didn't heal hahahaha.

Best pvp - Dempah :thumbup:
Worst - Noobson Almighty :blink:

menimeni

ye I think mage rikjjard is best lolololololol or not

proof: lolmagerikkjard.cam

/muff~ or w.e char I play

best-Goku but in RL he is lame as hell
worst-makt/krigaren the same person//this guy sucks

15:17 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Kolega Bednara. He was killed by Mad Sorcc.

HE HAS THE WORST PVP EVER!

im sitting on a roof. and he walks over. puts 2 m walls and stands in the open spot. starts attacking me and gets skulled. i was making runes so i put my wand back on and start ueing him a couple times after i push him so i can walk around lol. then i just kept sding and he died like a noob. used up all his mana pots to make my runes and then after he comes back trying to be my friend. if you cant kill someone dont try. lmfao

And for best pvp... Mad Sorcc, Reapzer, and Raiden. lol

Reapzer and me took down a lvl 80 rp at like lvl 65.

and Raiden solod a lvl 70 rp when he was lvl 48 when he stole my k legs.

15:17 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Kolega Bednara. He was killed by Mad Sorcc.

HE HAS THE WORST PVP EVER!

im sitting on a roof. and he walks over. puts 2 m walls and stands in the open spot. starts attacking me and gets skulled. i was making runes so i put my wand back on and start ueing him a couple times after i push him so i can walk around lol. then i just kept sding and he died like a noob. used up all his mana pots to make my runes and then after he comes back trying to be my friend. if you cant kill someone dont try. lmfao

And for best pvp... Mad Sorcc, Reapzer, and Raiden. lol

Reapzer and me took down a lvl 80 rp at like lvl 65.

and Raiden solod a lvl 70 rp when he was lvl 48 when he stole my k legs.

key word and i bet both of you are mages?

Best: My friend Glidarn :p!

Worst: 21:07 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Hemp Gru [90] was slain by Underestimated [54]. (Didn't even use exura to heal himself) :(

Back