• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blind Avengers (Clan) [Halo 3]

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Alright, first off, thanks for checking this thread ^^
Now, down to the point -> . <-

I'm putting together a Clan for Halo 3 [Live]. Of course, it'll be competetive [playing in Ranked and whatever tournaments come up] but the main reason for the creation of this clan is to have fun! And to help eachother out with stuff~

There will be events, such as Skull Day [help everyone get the skulls if they don't already have them] or Achievement Day [try to help people get certain achievements~] and a hell lot of others~
There's gunna be groups/sections in the clan where different players are going to be in depending on their strengths in the game [Such as the SWAT Section, Slayer, etc~] therefore you will know who to reach to join you in your games.
And...there will be In-Clan tourneys/competitions in which you can win stuff [such as Live Points or Gold~ Time]!
Of course, there will be a site for the Clan, so that's where you turn to, to see the latest news, read about the upcoming events, etc~

More info:
Our Clan colors will be [Primary] Blue, [Secondary] Gold, and [Detail] color depending on what Section/Group you're in [still not decided].
And our clan Symbol will be this:
emblemjb8.jpg

~PS: Ignore the colors in that pic, that's just what I have right now~
Now, as much as it would please me and the rest of the crew, you're not forced to use the Clan Colors and Emblem, so don't worry about that

So, if you wanna join, follow this guideline:
[RL]Name:
GamerTag:
Email:

Update!
Here's the clan site!
www.blndavngrsclan.ucoz.com

Hope to see ya on the team!

~Maddie

Last edited:
Here, you will find the current members of the Clan [Ranks are not done yet, so this is just default]

Leader:
~ DestinySeyonet [Maddie, [email protected]]

Vice-Leaders:
- SaYu KaRi [Michel, [email protected]]

Members:
- Beven [Stephen, [email protected]]
- ArkSeyonet + DameonSeyonet [David, [email protected]]
- Linuxe [Linus, [email protected]]
- Dierks48 [Brad, [email protected]]
- Spartan Oblivio [Daniel]
- ssssam [Sam, [email protected]]
- Nicks117 [Nick, [email protected]]
- xXxJewellsxXx [Ernie, [email protected]]
- CappedLitizH [Benjamin, [email protected]]

Last edited:
I'll join. But I need to get Xbox live again =]

My Gamertag

Kadilaxx

I'll change my colours and stuff today when I play halo 3 ;]
1 Question: Do you have Heroic and Legendary map pack?

luckii =] another question You all has teh headsets?

I need new one I will buy when i get xbox live again.

i wanna get a headset, but after i got in trouble wen i had mine, im not allowed to get it back or buy a new one. -_-

yeah, but i got the messenger thing, so i cant text ppl fast, so it shudnt be too much of a problem. but, from what i know so far, almost everyone else does have a headset

haha me too, but im gunna keep getting it anyways :p

And so now that more people are joining daily, I've decided to set up an event that is schedueled to happen Saturday Feb. 28. 2009. Go to the forum to and check out the Events section so find out how to Sign Up for the event! But be fast, time is ticking!

Last edited:
Back