• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brainstorm Idea's!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello again,

Well i'm back and i want to brainstorm new server concepts with you all :)

As you see, i've proven that alot of things is possible. If you look into my signatures, can you see some of my release and if you going into my profile. There is my other projects.

Well my idea now is that, Create World War server of latest version. Those who don't know what it is, it's a server with almost all the tibia worlds and all the highest player. So 1/1 represent one world, 2/2 represent another one. So World Vs World :p Then in each map change, there will be different events. Such as in one there is LTS, another one is CTF and etc...

I'm open for other concepts or even additions into the current idea.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hello again,

Well i'm back and i want to brainstorm new server concepts with you all :)

As you see, i've proven that alot of things is possible. If you look into my signatures, can you see some of my release and if you going into my profile. There is my other projects.

Well my idea now is that, Create World War server of latest version. Those who don't know what it is, it's a server with almost all the tibia worlds and all the highest player. So 1/1 represent one world, 2/2 represent another one. So World Vs World :p Then in each map change, there will be different events. Such as in one there is LTS, another one is CTF and etc...

I'm open for other concepts or even additions into the current idea.

Cheers.

Used to love the world wars in 7.4~7.6, don't think they'll be as much fun in these versions because of the insanely high levels.

Well, some time ago there used to be very popular "war servers". I dunno what happened to them...

Attachments

• teamwardemonaii.png
    teamwardemonaii.png
    530 KB · Views: 64 · VirusTotal
How about credit card system/cloud money. The script allows player to pay with credit card, withdraw money in special places (depot for example) and deposit money into credit card. THe script includes 3 ifs.
1st if: If player buys something from npc and have enough money to buy thing, script takes money from money player carry and doesnt take money from credit card.
2nd if: if player buys something and doesnt have enough money with him, script takes money from credit card
3d if: if player buys something and doesnt have enough money with him, script takes money with player and takes money from credit card and buys thing. (for example, if player have 10cc, item cost 15 cc, it takes 10cc from bag and 5cc from credit card and buys thing)

I hope u inderstand

How about credit card system/cloud money. The script allows player to pay with credit card, withdraw money in special places (depot for example) and deposit money into credit card. THe script includes 3 ifs.
1st if: If player buys something from npc and have enough money to buy thing, script takes money from money player carry and doesnt take money from credit card.
2nd if: if player buys something and doesnt have enough money with him, script takes money from credit card
3d if: if player buys something and doesnt have enough money with him, script takes money with player and takes money from credit card and buys thing. (for example, if player have 10cc, item cost 15 cc, it takes 10cc from bag and 5cc from credit card and buys thing)

I hope u inderstand
Basically let people put items in wallet ( for premium scrolls) and we will be happy xD

Better yet, make a server with all forms of currency completely disregarded, and focus all on craft trades

I hope u inderstand
Sorry, i don't understand the benefits and also the concept of this.

I like your idea, @Printer. I would love to see such war server exist! There have not been any good war servers for years.
Cheers mate :)

I'm suprised, you guys still like World War server :D

Middle stage, custom map / some good edit of evolution map, detailed mapping.
Vocation balance
Maybe new look on monsters - changed health and some attack spells
im always trying to find some good server where i feel my every attack and hit taken.

If i even made a Evo server. I would never ever just have 4 vocs xD

If i even made a Evo server. I would never ever just have 4 vocs xD

I love that! Why would anyone really still limit themselves to those vocations? I mean even cipsoft is adding in new vocations (promotions yes, but in our vocations.xml thats just another vocation).

War server is a good idea, but it has been played out too much. Now if we look at blizzards example (I hate looking at blizzards examples), we can see where they used war and RPG together in WoW. That should be what you work towards. Maybe not only two alliances or w/e, that part doesn't matter. What matters is the difference between my "Holy Paladin" and his "Holy Paladin", they can be vastly different based of the players strategy and playing style. PLUS the wars, everyone loves a good fight, but we should remember that not everyone comes to play for that, some really like the choice to go out and mine all day, or something.

If you were going to go with some ideas, here is mine.

Make a server like no other. Incorporate what could be utilized in a unique and/or RPG way. Make many of vocations (players like choices), make those vocations have the chance to customize and become different than the others. Make the server centered around both RPG and WAR. War could be encouraged many ways, or even ran as an event. However you want to do it. But imagine how you would really have liked tibia to have turned out (since we all started on cipsoft servers). Imagine they had crafting, and mining, and events, and many more vocations. But then imagine they weren't fuckups and didn't mess up the pvp system and other things, why because it is YOU who has the power to decide, the power to write the scripts...

Sidenote. My vocations.xml starts with 10 basic vocations, on the last promotion (second promotion, third stage), there are 22 vocations. That doesn't even include the middle staged promotions, all in all, my total number of vocations in my .xml file is 46. You should just take a look at my chart/graph of vocations, maybe you could find some inspiration. http://truerpg.sytes.net/serverinfo.php

Well i like the idea of have alot of vocs with different unique abilities.

Well i like the idea of have alot of vocs with different unique abilities.
@Printer
i liked ur idea :) ,i couldn't find good war server from like 1 year :( , good like with it
btw there is something more check ur private msgs please

Probably saw me said it earlier, but whatafack

Newest client whole gameplay based on Diablo 3. <3 <3 <3

The diablo series and path of exile got so many features that would fit a custom tibia server, would highly suggest taking some elements from those games and applying it to a custom rpg server.

Back