• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] [Custom / 8.60] Warmen-ATS | Start in 22 NOVEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://warmen-ats.online/
Server Address
warmen-ats.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Pedrook

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
6MPwqQ0.thumb.png.f21ada1684fe43bb394ff77422937bf5.png

Warmen began to take shape in early 2010, although the story begins much earlier.
Each member of our team has its own story with the old school MMORPG, or Tibia.
It has a profound impact on our lives, one way or another.
This server is a tribute to the community that played and heard of Warmen.
We have selected features that we enjoy playing over the years, as well as displaying custom features on a multi-story server.
Our goal is to bring our vision of quality and content to the entire community.
We enjoy working on it, hope you enjoy playing.
Regards,
Warmen team.​

Added Website, create account now!
Warmen - Createaccount (https://warmen-ats.online/?subtopic=createaccount)

Team,

Yinz - Founder, Developer Web, Mapper.
Movie - Founder, Engine Developer, Mapper.

screen1.png.a1c22201b62ca5bd5feca6a14568a580.png

screen2.png.56f6740761dce7d657ee2e4dcda2d020.png

Demons.png.b24cd1a2916b75c2b19d2ab67582bfd8.png

behee.png.14a698284353400f6af1a6985ad96c51.png

Medusas.png.400a428e0d5c04a38ce8811904c52875.png

EgEHval.png

Resources,

Version 8.60.
Our NPCs are built from scratch, not only to solve large memory leaks, but also to improve the overall gaming experience.
Monsters are also built from scratch. They have fully accurate clothing, corpse IDs, experience, health, looting, resistances, immunities and more.
You will also notice various PvP balances, such as an exhaustion when dropping items or equipping charms.
There are also new features related to PvP, such as various events.
You will also have several commands in the game.

• Own map.
• New vocations.
• New spells.
• New bosses.
• New ones reappear.
• New missions.
• Automatic invasions.
• New systems.

• A new modern website.

and several other news .. Wait, the restart.​

yes, big fan of the ox and shadowcores, mirror me on them. Some problem?
I don't see why it attacks me, I see no harm in inspiring myself in people who have done better and innovative things. My site for example is a shadowcores base, the type of server I make is based on the things they already did, because and I think it was well done, beautiful. anyway ;*

Last edited:
Boy, that isn't inspiration you straight up copied their text. How do you expect anyone to believe you when it is copy pasted from someone else?

Boy, that isn't inspiration you straight up copied their text. How do you expect anyone to believe you when it is copy pasted from someone else?
Have you heard the saying, "do I make your words mine?"
if I agree with everything he said, and apply it to my server, why can't I use his text? or use your words?

Nowadays in the programming world, who makes 0 codes? You always use parts of other people's code, I don't understand your position. But understand mine.

edit

Note: everything contained in this text is purely true, if you search for Warmen, it was a server at the time of 2010 ~ 2012.
If you look at my profile, I have 10 years of experience with servers and I am applying my journey on that server.
Tibia itself is nostalgic, I don't know why we always stop and go back to this game, but we always come back. So there's nothing wrong with this text, please don't pollute this topic anymore. Although they are giving me views :)

Have you heard the saying, "do I make your words mine?"
if I agree with everything he said, and apply it to my server, why can't I use his text? or use your words?

Nowadays in the programming world, who makes 0 codes? You always use parts of other people's code, I don't understand your position. But understand mine.

Because there is a difference between using something as inspiration, and blatant plagiarism. They aren't your words, so are they true? Your NPC's are all built from scratch to solve memory leaks? Lmao alright.

As for the coding part, people mainly use other code so they don't have to type it all out, saving time, making it much more efficient. Completely different to the point we're making.

Because there is a difference between using something as inspiration, and blatant plagiarism. They aren't your words, so are they true? Your NPC's are all built from scratch to solve memory leaks? Lmao alright.

As for the coding part, people mainly use other code so they don't have to type it all out, saving time, making it much more efficient. Completely different to the point we're making.
From a moment he was created from 0 no?
Or do you think the ox team has created a new engine, all xmls, all monsters from the beginning of each tag? You're a joker, but I won't debate with you.

All I am trying to say is that if you can not spend the time to write an advertisement yourself, how can I trust you with the content of your server? By all means you could have done everything you have said, it is just hard to believe when they aren't your words to begin with. In my country I have not heard that saying because it is illegal to plagiarise, and yes, words and ideas count as plagiarism where i am from.

All I am trying to say is that if you can not spend the time to write an advertisement yourself, how can I trust you with the content of your server? By all means you could have done everything you have said, it is just hard to believe when they aren't your words to begin with. In my country I have not heard that saying because it is illegal to plagiarise, and yes, words and ideas count as plagiarism where i am from.
Good thing we have different cultures and we are in different countries.
You already gave your opinion, thanks.
it won't change anything in my life, believe me.

Since opening we are always listening openly, listening to you and trying our best, improving little big things.

lnlJfTG.png

Follows the new changes.

Update 24/11/2019 -> They were implemented on 25/11/2019

- Changed the rate of Magic;

- Fixed the problem of Frizen Arena III;

- Some messages from Shop in-game have been changed;

- Some NPCs have been added;

- Fixed some respawns that were with inadequate time;

- The Trainers Online system has been updated, so that only players with the open client remain playing;

- Now the trainers recover Stamina.

- Added the Deep Ocean along with their NPCs and their prize chest;

- Added an effect on the floor where it must be stepped at the end of each task to go to your boss;

- Fixed some houses in Eximius;

- Fixed a quest that had no solution;

- Fixed a command to generate MiniMap;

- The problem of Depots has been fixed;

- A new Boss has been added;

- Some new respawns have been added;

- Added new content to Wikki on the Site

Update 25/11/2019 -> Will be implemented on 26/11/2019

- Fixed some respawns that were with inadequate time;

- The temple of Hadria was modified;

- Some NPCs have been added along the map;

- Fixed the drowning problem;

- Some bugged NPC sales items have been removed;

- A few more addons have been made available for use, Assassin and Brotherhood (and their addons) being for VIP players only;

- Fixed some issues that were in trouble;

- Has removed the channel "Tutorial" - Will be done in another way;

- Added 2 more awards to reach levels (Level 150 and Level 300);

- Ring of Healing and Life Ring have been changed in a server-friendly manner;

- Fixed a house in Hadria that was in trouble.