• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Bug Reports] Update 3.0

Please repost your screenshot here

(this is for better organization to help sort through bugs more easily)

Last edited by a moderator:
My maze has been tampered with, and is now messed up in multiple spots. Mainly, there are parts that should kill a person and it doesn't kill them. Get back to me please on msn, private message on forum, or facebook Red.

Thanks.

NPC:

hello, well Drakan and I have realized that everyone lost the ability to trade with NPC's. i was all excited buying a new house in Cormaya, althought half of it is messed up i decided to deco the bottom half. but than the stupid deco seller refused to sell me items haha, i thought it was lag so i got drakan and others to buy me, it turns out ALL npc's can't use the trade function properly. (the menu shows but u cant buy anything)

I also noticed an NPC saying if you bring him 5,000 frag nuggets you get a reward, although killing people no longer gives you a trophy or frag nugget. Another bug along with dieing is that the website doesnt show deaths anymore under latest deaths or people's deaths. Even if you say !deathlist "Red (or any player obviously) nothing comes up. I died today but my deathlist doesnt show it.

Yup im stuck in capture the flag, teleport is not working kthnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx............... o and, ummmm,,,, yaaaaa. cant log out here either so who wants a free kill on me..

TOT VS DOT FIX NOW PLEASE!!!! these are your largest donars this should def be your number 1 priority... I mean the UH doesen't heal the same as a a super uh right?

mad bug in free nms its like they just keep spawnin.. they dnt give exp but damn its hard to get out once they surround ya.. oh and yea plx fix tot :p

mad bug in free nms its like they just keep spawnin.. they dnt give exp but damn its hard to get out once they surround ya.. oh and yea plx fix tot :p

All those nightmares were getting spawned by two main nightmares. After I killed those all others died and it was normal again, Idk if this is by accident or normal.

About DoT & ToT.

The formula has always been this way. The formulas are exactly the same. The formulas have always been the same... The damage output is incorrect. I'm not sure what to say. The server files from when the server was brand new, the files are exactly the same.

Red

About DoT & ToT.

The formula has always been this way. The formulas are exactly the same. The formulas have always been the same... The damage output is incorrect. I'm not sure what to say. The server files from when the server was brand new, the files are exactly the same.

Red

Then I think it is only fair that for the people that donated for the tot they should get 35 points bak and a dot cause its not fair if i lost 40 points for something i coulda gotton for 5...

my knight will kill as many the nms as it can but no exp wtf is goin on + i get no exp from any monsters.. red plz pm me ingame so we can talk about it..

Then I think it is only fair that for the people that donated for the tot they should get 35 points bak and a dot cause its not fair if i lost 40 points for something i coulda gotton for 5...

OBVIOUSLY it's going to be changed.

Red

My maze has been tampered with, and is now messed up in multiple spots. Mainly, there are parts that should kill a person and it doesn't kill them. Get back to me please on msn, private message on forum, or facebook Red.

Thanks.

I did finished all the maze with fredi but there was no reward though or something to use nothing, i tried to go up eith exani hur "up in the last room and still nothign there... i just finished the quest and i went to something that said something about a box then enter in the porta (was 2 sqm room) and i went back to tp room... Its the quest like this? or i did something wrong, or its not working?

It's not working properly, it was tampered with somehow..

20:05 Server Info:
Exp Rate: 0 << fix it please ? it goes like that when i hit lvl 651
Skill Rate: 450
Magic Rate: 32
Loot Rate: 3

Theres a bug in the vampire castle, the south-west tower is missing a stairs.

Also, is it possible the bosses in this places spawns more often?
It is way too hard to get tokens in this way, it takes me the full day to get like 8 tokens, its really hard :p

Cyntarist helmet not working properly yet..
It doesnt add 35 shielding.

Pira~

Last edited:
my house i bugged too when i go down the stairs i stand in my wall and can walk out or stay in w/e i prefer.. has to be fixed

Back