• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

Knock, knock.. Who is it?
Angry rookstayers!
We want working House of Horror quest!!!!

Code:
17:57 You see a spellbook of enlightenment (Def:18, magic level +1).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 80 or higher.
It weighs 45.00 oz.
It shows your spells and can also shield against attack when worn.

suppose to be for druids and sorcerer of level 30 or higher

lol, how can is missed if i collect all and get amulet? x.x
btw. koshei doesn't spawn ;c

If you give NPC Lugri the items needed for the skull mask addon you'll get the second addon, the shoulder pad.

While you need to give 50 holy orchids for the pads and dsm, c-legs, might ring and medusa shield for skull mask.

So change it xD

BUG: 20:26 You see an item of type 8092.

You will loot this from Infernalist but you cant see it. It is an invisible square in the bag taking up 1/8 slots in the bag. Looks wierd when a Skullstaff is looted on second slot and first slot is empty, doesnt it?

cant create guilds?
i say !createguild <guildname>
and still dont work it doesnt come up on screen nothing does.

The Hat of the Mad quest gives you 19:24 You see a magician hat.
It weighs 8.05 oz. It should give you the Hat of the Mad which is +1 Magic Level when worn. Also the magician hat you get can't be equipped on the head.

The Hat of the Mad quest gives you 19:24 You see a magician hat.
It weighs 8.05 oz. It should give you the Hat of the Mad which is +1 Magic Level when worn. Also the magician hat you get can't be equipped on the head.

Okay, thanks..
Even tho it's been reported several times, we'll fix it soon :D

Okay, thanks..
Even tho it's been reported several times, we'll fix it soon :D

Heh, alright.

It also seems the chest in the Demon Helmet Quest that is supposed to give you a demon shield doesn't work.

That doesnt work because you have already recived a demon shield from behmoth quest.
correct me if im wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a update, you know we need to do House of Horror quest and it's still not fixed.... WHY?

Possible bug: NPC Hjaern: On first addon you have to say norsemen and on second you have to say norseman (?) Took me hours to figure it out lol

I know it says it was fixed, but just did the Hat of the Mad quest on a different character and it still gives you a magician hat which can't be equipped on the head / doesn't give +1 MLvL.

17:18 You see a magician hat.
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids.
It weighs 8.05 oz.

The problem is that in the Had of the Mad quest, you get a Magician Hat.

Zuricata.

Fix NPC Capitan Max on Liberty Bay please who can bring you to Calassa where is quest with Mermaind Comb.

13:45 You see an item of type 9976.
It should be a Crystal Pedestal.
13:49 You see an item of type 7428.
It should be a Bonebreaker
Also you should make something with MPA, its best armor in tibia and his cost is... less than 1cc >.<

Last edited:
Back