• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buy c legs

im quite sure its the first addon because i just went to go get it..lol stop spamming posts thanks

No offense there mate but what krille09 meant was, its not the first addon on the hole server. He didnt meant it as its the first addon of the wizard outfit. He meant on the server. So no,its not the first one.

No offense there mate but what krille09 meant was, its not the first addon on the hole server. He didnt meant it as its the first addon of the wizard outfit. He meant on the server. So no,its not the first one.

Mjukglass was the first one with full wizard addons, first day he already had em' ;o

Krille09, He didn't get it when server open trust me i know that for a dam fact

Mjukglass got it like the third day or smth, then he started to act cocky against us (Me, Dezastrous and Pelefant) and kicked us from his guild (we just played in his guild to be able to exp, all higher lvls were in it in the beginning). So we started war against em earlier than planned, Mjukglass died like 3 times then rooked his character. What a waste hunting Elf Arcinists in 4h and then rook the char after retrieving the addon :eek:

Back