• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can I host Tibia real Map ?

semary

[BB] OTland
Reaction score
Can i host rl map by this ? Internet speed IS : 512 KBs

Lol yeah im sorry for earlier post ZoOoro lmaoo. Still keepin in my sig though. Yeah upload in one of those but if you have more than 2gb ram and an alright processor speed you should be good. though your internet speed might be a problem
EDIT: =( my signature ;(((

okay i saw this theard so i ask too ^^

I have atm
6656 kbit/s (660kbs) download and 640 kbit/s (64kbs) upload
but soon i have:
1600-1800kbs download and 124kbs upload

Computer:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Service Pack 2

Motherboard:ALiveNF6G-GLAN
CPU Typ: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ (2,7-3,0ghz)+AM2 Boost 12,5%
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE (512 MB) onboard
4GB DDR2 800 Dual Channel main memory

so what do you think i can host?^^

Last edited:
Lol yeah im sorry for earlier post ZoOoro lmaoo. Still keepin in my sig though. Yeah upload in one of those but if you have more than 2gb ram and an alright processor speed you should be good. though your internet speed might be a problem
EDIT: =( my signature ;(((
I removed it too. Its rude to him...
okay i saw this theard so i ask too ^^

I have

Computer:
You can host but I don't know how much players you can handle till you get heavy lagg. Would be good to know how high upload speed you have...

how many players can if i host a real map size of 100 mbit ?
internet is 40 mbit up
my comp is 8 gig ram
Quad processor 2.5 ghz
1 tb hardisk
so how many players could i hae without any lag?
Thx for answers

I think its best to host real maps on a dedicated server. Its fine if you dont want many players but as soon as you start to get some serious players its going to get laggy ;)

512 KB is a noob internet connection.

512 KB you can hold 1~4 players with little lag's if your lucky..

512 KB is noob? Here in venezuela MAXIMUN internet speed is 256 kb, and i have 30 kb/s, and i can handle with 40+ players without any lag on i.

@topic

As some said that you need a nice computer more than 4GB has some says.

So, what did cipsoft do, when 2004/2000 wasn't does types of computers?. And there was a lot of big map to explore, with 0 lag. So.

Back