• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Most of ore drops by orbs. And if you were smart you would invest in smithing don't blame on botters go get a free bot at blackd. Only thing botters can do is level up most of the functions are for Manuel players. And mining I know the script they can't afk it. It just auto mines when near a rock just like fishing so they either sit at 1 rock or they are actually walking around.. Go steal there orbs if they aren't picking them up. Stop complaining and just play. Just because you don't get stuff as fast doesn't mean you won't get them. Find ways instead of complain.

?

You can easily bot 100% afk mine with elfbot and do everything exactly as a manual player that's mining... so idk what u talkin bout

qJp8UIrE.png

How the hell did manfredi get 1500 levels in like 6 hours?
Probably candy canes.

You guys need to remember that DeathZot isn't just about being a high level. Gear is (if not more) important. There's also Prestige which when you start getting to ranks of level 40 and higher start playing a really big role.

@Xagul @Synthetic_

I think its time to make a limited characters online, Theres a dude mcing several chars to do Weapon quest, Blocking the spawns so it doesnt come up and just give the candys to the new chars and it gets lvl 100

This guy
Sum Dum Yung Ho [1,668]

@Xagul @Synthetic_

I think its time to make a limited characters online, Theres a dude mcing several chars to do Weapon quest, Blocking the spawns so it doesnt come up and just give the candys to the new chars and it gets lvl 100

This guy
Sum Dum Yung Ho [1,668]

I think the quests only give Unique Items, which means you cannot combine them so it gives no benefit.

Can someone take a look at Zealot's UE? It definitely isn't doing enough damage.
Well, the Single target is supposed to be doing more than the UE. But Yea. Zealot in general is a little UP, in my opinion.
I think the quests only give Unique Items, which means you cannot combine them so it gives no benefit.
He's doing it for the gold. 500gp per character

I must say that the balance is totally broken Im Archer got 300% power 66% arm 700atk with 10k healing got soloed from warrior who had 60% more power died in 2 sec also barbs can solo me idk but archer is so bad.... shade warrior and barb most op vocs

Either buff archer or nerf them for real this is sick.

well i have my pick 1000 durability i mine until its dead there was 1-2 botter when i mined so from 1 pick i got 140-170 iron ores and 100 iron ores gave me 4-9 t1 items also i have on my ninja that i loot orb easier i dont know if it effects on it
Yeah, that's what I thought... if you had 10/10 on smithing perk you should be able to do what it says.... 100% chance to smith an item...
Not worth it xD

I just farm goblins (lol), got 2 maps and 13 T1's within 40 minutes, was okay for the time I was online.
Note: if you do this, there are peeps who want to kill a manual player over the botters at goblin :p

I haven't played 8.6s since the old deathzot died off, and the site i used to use for my elfbot no longer exists :/ anyone got a good site to use, i need a crack and bot? I cant see to find one myself that wont download 295626225 random things also. Please and thank you :D

Ya this server doesn't feel right. My barb is like 5x better than my shade in same gear.

Be a melee class or suck.

Back