• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Glad to hear that. No idea if changes were made to them in my absence and despite I made a post here once how botting wasn't that good once your main is past level 3k so it was just nice for a headstart the key part really bottered me.

"Bottom 5 (Least Popular) Vocations (Including Rebirths):
  • Tactician
  • Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Zenbow
  • Hailbringer"
Can anyone say why these are so unpopular? Remember that ninja into tactician wasn't that bad (for pvp) and the shaman sounds fun.

in rebirth ninja tact is very good but also very weak in def tbh u need really good eq cuz of the low hp u get per lvl shaman is pretty good with all the other mage stuff u can stack buffs its pretty good
and my favourite one is shade/illu crazy dmg or pyro/illu pyro/shade.

best vocs u can have = zenbow/with= Archer or Sharpshooter. or Sharpshooter-Archer /Shade+ any mage
barb and warlord was also good or pally and warlord but u will lack in soul :/

Warrior/Leviathan also good

But most dps I think was shade+Illu or pyro cant say anymore

Anyway all vocs are cool but at the end u get bored anyway the bot is way to op
If u have a laptop that can run 24/7 gg

In my opinion one of the best ots ever was -->XDC<-- where u had no vocs you could use what ever u want only had to drop spells was awesomeeeee and repair equipment etc + the dungeons
I think i have old pictures where we did dungeons with more then 50 peoples :D was nice good old times

I wish we could play XDC again :(

Just want to add:

It would be nice if the mining system would be removed and replaced with something better and the keys it was sad really sad if you were able to donate so much money u could buy the 50$keys I saw ppl they had over 50 of them they just botted them so hard that they had t 12 or + lol by just standing in the house .... and the mining just put script and u can bot it and smith it Im not sure but i think u were be able to get from mining t2 or even t3 right?

Also want to say that the server really died because no events anymore @Xagul

It would be good if there would be more events, quests and more content etc

Just want to add:

It would be nice if the mining system would be removed and replaced with something better and the keys it was sad really sad if you were able to donate so much money u could buy the 50$keys I saw ppl they had over 50 of them they just botted them so hard that they had t 12 or + lol by just standing in the house .... and the mining just put script and u can bot it and smith it Im not sure but i think u were be able to get from mining t2 or even t3 right?

Also want to say that the server really died because no events anymore @Xagul

It would be good if there would be more events, quests and more content etc

Keys will be gone after reset he's going to make a new system of some sort that's not profitble as keys so that "donators" won't have a huge advantage

in rebirth ninja tact is very good but also very weak in def tbh u need really good eq cuz of the low hp u get per lvl shaman is pretty good with all the other mage stuff u can stack buffs its pretty good
and my favourite one is shade/illu crazy dmg or pyro/illu pyro/shade.

best vocs u can have = zenbow/with= Archer or Sharpshooter. or Sharpshooter-Archer /Shade+ any mage
barb and warlord was also good or pally and warlord but u will lack in soul :/

Warrior/Leviathan also good

But most dps I think was shade+Illu or pyro cant say anymore

Anyway all vocs are cool but at the end u get bored anyway the bot is way to op
If u have a laptop that can run 24/7 gg

In my opinion one of the best ots ever was -->XDC<-- where u had no vocs you could use what ever u want only had to drop spells was awesomeeeee and repair equipment etc + the dungeons
I think i have old pictures where we did dungeons with more then 50 peoples :D was nice good old times

I wish we could play XDC again :(
  • Ele + illu dealt more than shade + illu
  • Barbarian + zealot was used a lot and taking a warrior and then going into priest meant you were a beast tank.
  • I probably made a mistake by going tactician first xD How bad is that?
  • Read all of my old posts where some weird theory crafting was posted.
  • There's a santa event now :)
  • Suicided myself in a daily dungeon. Mob barely did any damage, but had 2837423854237273 hp.

• Ele + illu dealt more than shade + illu
  • Barbarian + zealot was used a lot and taking a warrior and then going into priest meant you were a beast tank.
  • I probably made a mistake by going tactician first xD How bad is that?
  • Read all of my old posts where some weird theory crafting was posted.
  • There's a santa event now :)
  • Suicided myself in a daily dungeon. Mob barely did any damage, but had 2837423854237273 hp.

really ele and illu made more dmg? o_O

really ele and illu made more dmg? o_O
Can't find my old post about it on which I have it based, but way back then I wrote how shade + ilu did more large AoE damage, but in smaller AoEs and single target the Ele + ilu outdamaged it and it would only get better and better at higher level.

e94f0d851d.png

Found this beauty which is tempting :p The script folder contains pvp scripts, smithing scripts and that kind of fun stuff. Scripting was fun after all xD

Can't find my old post about it on which I have it based, but way back then I wrote how shade + ilu did more large AoE damage, but in smaller AoEs and single target the Ele + ilu outdamaged it and it would only get better and better at higher level.

e94f0d851d.png

Found this beauty which is tempting :p The script folder contains pvp scripts, smithing scripts and that kind of fun stuff. Scripting was fun after all xD

Best " mining stupid" lmao XD

Best " mining stupid" lmao XD
I believe that one was to see how much the botters with bad scripts were making from mining. They often mined a single stone where as mine had almost the entire mine divided among them, auto depositors when the bps were full, flee for pkers, anti block and they would buy new picks.

mining will allways be a good way to earn items with mcs but seeing as u can just kill them for loot (i think they drop their mined stuff if you kill em)
ironman won't be able to mc mining characters , so if you wanna earn by mining you gotta risk going there on your main character

Any veterans have any suggestions on a good vocation combo with Paladins?

EDIT: Anybody know if Paladin's spell/passive damage is based off of magic level or sword fighting?

Last edited:
@Aeroo
last era i did hailbringer+ paladin .. bit off but the huge amount of dots made it quite fun
(paladin passive + ground effect) , 3 orbs , blizzard :p

its also pritty good to "survive" with once you get the hailbringer uber , eternal winter locks evrything in place & has a very low cooldown for an uber spell

Any veterans have any suggestions on a good vocation combo with Paladins?

EDIT: Anybody know if Paladin's spell/passive damage is based off of magic level or sword fighting?

Paladin/Zealot
Paladin/Shade
Paladin/Pyro
Paladin/Warrior
That's about it

Back