• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Any veterans have any suggestions on a good vocation combo with Paladins?

EDIT: Anybody know if Paladin's spell/passive damage is based off of magic level or sword fighting?
Paladin/Tactician only if you have the Tactician Uber

What about Paladin/Barbarian?
I was thinking about doing a Paladin/Barbarian/Warlord

Paladin would be a good tank but your damage sucks since you would want to be mainly in defense mode.

You're thinking about second rb too soon lmao

What's the difference between the normal torch and the donation training torch?

If you are an ironborn it would be nice if you could swap items items with other ironborns on the same account. This way you can't get benefits from other people or mcs. The idea of ironborn seems me nice, but what's stopping me is that if I get bored of my vocation that I would have to start all over again.

Also wondering which classes shines the best when you always hunt manually. Was thinking about priest|shaman or barbarian|warrior, but those seem rather boring. In the first era I played ele|illu en ninja|tactician. Both were really nice. I don't like the ninja rework though since deadly strike is completely useless in pvm now.

Deathzot has something special for pretty much every equipment slot on a character from amulets to boots but one slot that has always been generic is the backpack. While we do have several reward options for backpack, there really isn't anything special in terms of in-game progression for that slot.

Era 3 will introduce a new system that will allow players to insert runes into their backpacks.
Players will be able to loot blank runes from any monster, though they are fairly rare at lower levels.

Once a player has a blank rune they will be able to chisel it into something useful using a Runic Chisel purchased from the general shop.
6e8a65c8cbebae8bf5d604b21639db09.gif

Each rune has its own effect similar to gems. Unlike gems however, these effects do not expire.
k7EqIdD.jpg

Using a rune onto a backpack will apply its bonus to the backpack. Backpacks may only have 3 runes at a time.
8cf3b627658de7e1398b6afde9a07fe6.gif

Due to the magical nature of runes, certain combinations may produce unexpected results. These results are called Runewords.
Runewords can be extremely powerful but are also quite challenging to discover due to how many potential rune combinations are possible.
6dc1560fb61eb55d28c45c7f80df2ccb.gif

A quest entry will be added into a players quest log once a Runeword is created for the first time. This will explain what the Runeword does, and help remember what the combination was.
6KgGTt8.jpg

There is also a new perk to help with the discovery process.
lgAhZ5W.jpg

We hope you all will enjoy this new idea. I know it isn't much, but even something this small will have a big impact on many vocations. I'm really excited to see which Runewords people discover first!

Deathzot has something special for pretty much every equipment slot on a character from amulets to boots but one slot that has always been generic is the backpack. While we do have several reward options for backpack, there really isn't anything special in terms of in-game progression for that slot.

Era 3 will introduce a new system that will allow players to insert runes into their backpacks.
Players will be able to loot blank runes from any monster, though they are fairly rare at lower levels.

Once a player has a blank rune they will be able to chisel it into something useful using a Runic Chisel purchased from the general shop.

Each rune has its own effect similar to gems. Unlike gems however, these effects do not expire.
k7EqIdD.jpg

Using a rune onto a backpack will apply its bonus to the backpack. Backpacks may only have 3 runes at a time.

Due to the magical nature of runes, certain combinations may produce unexpected results. These results are called Runewords.
Runewords can be extremely powerful but are also quite challenging to discover due to how many potential rune combinations are possible.

A quest entry will be added into a players quest log once a Runeword is created for the first time. This will explain what the Runeword does, and help remember what the combination was.
6KgGTt8.jpg

lgAhZ5W.jpg

We hope you all will enjoy this new idea. I know it isn't much, but even something this small will have a big impact on many vocations. I'm really excited to see which Runewords people discover first!
I like it, adding yet another angle to the game.

@Destruckto
when planning a build.. plan for 2 vocations .. 3 vocations is seriously HARD to get
1) you need lvl 50K+(i think)
2) need to beat father time (yeah .. he makes fisco look easy :D )

Gonna be the good ol' Ninja/Illu i love xD
E1: here, you can kill Father Time every hour as long as someone has a watch to summon him, enjoy your exp
E2: Father Time? Yeh, you can find him in the Donation Shop to Reverse your Rebirth order to train up old weak Vocation. Wait...you want to kill him? HAHA Good Luck Pal
E3:??? Let's see how it goes xD

"he makes fisco look easy" Fisco is easy ;)

k7EqIdD.jpg

6KgGTt8.jpg

lgAhZ5W.jpg

Reminds me of diablo 2 runewords (Example Jah, Ith, Ber = Enigma Runeword) :eek:. You're getting me all horny with this new system. So I'm touching myself tonight :rolleyes:.

How many different runes are you planning to implant ?

I like the Ironman aspect but it would only be fair if the Ironman players would get different server. Playing with other botters gonna just make the playing experience more frustrating. You gonna for sure be underTiered and underLvled, just a easy target for PA, kicking ur ass from every better exp place.

I like the Ironman aspect but it would only be fair if the Ironman players would get different server. Playing with other botters gonna just make the playing experience more frustrating. You gonna for sure be underTiered and underLvled, just a easy target for PA, kicking ur ass from every better exp place.
In all honesty, the power abuser will be the ironmen. They get more loot faster = better gear = kill all np.

would like to see a vocation that summons dead skeletons and stuff like this i mean come on no negromancer??

Dont know how to say this in "good english" but are the combo (SD UH SD) and (UH SD SD) gonna be unique? with this i mean dose the order matter to make Runewords?

Last edited:
Dont know how to say this in "good english" but are the combo (SD UH SD) and (UH SD SD) gonna be unique? with this i mean dose the order matter to make Runewords?
Yes the order in which the runes are placed into the backpack matters.

so are there going to be such things as like "high runes" in diablo that were more rare than others?

So.. as I understood it, Ironmen will have a loot buff?
And when a season is over, Ironman characters will be transfered to the normal state.
What stops me from botting 10 ironman characters the entire season for the loot buff, and when I'm in normal state, I'll give all my EQ to my main.
I dont get that.

Back