• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] ClassicOT 7.1 | HIGH-RATE | Custom Client - Antibot - Fresh New Start | Saturday 9-4-16 |

I tested some npcs from old version and they are working now also u fixed the fires decay seems u fixed alot of things good luck!

• Still cannot buy ANYTHING from certain NPC's, especially the important ones like Willard in Edron. You can just sell stuff to him.
• Also the tasks are really strange. You get the same reward from killing 150 cyclops as 75 trolls and more for 95 goblins?!
• Cannot locate ANY task NPC in any city and there is no information about them either (Edit. Found one npc running around in Edron)
• The GM just smacks up the server then there is no sign of him anywhere. Not answering in help channel or answering reports. Just leaving all the players for themselves and the server to die.
• And you can still summon scarabs everywhere, even on some tomb entrances. And some entrances you cannot even dig up and when you finally can dig one up you are greeted with this:

MjWyTec.jpg

Wtf?

Last edited:
GG for this server, I made red skull and everyone skullbashing me and I cant do anything coz there is not yellow skull system so I made ban coz I thought there is yellow skull system ; o

why? because no items? or because u just dont like it anyway who plays the server its because they want nobody is forced to play your feedback is welcome ;)
People who play the server don't play because they want to play ClassicOT, they play becacuse they are unaware that this is the third (or more) attempt to launch your server and hide the bugs in the past by editing your website's news feed and deleting past forum posts (bug section). That's not a problem at all except that the bugs were not fixed. You changed or removed a few items that Rashid buys (barbarian axe for 8k, two handed sword for 1100), but seriously. Edit Rashid and fix him once and for all or just /shutdown and delete your server forever. I've over 100k in 5 minutes because of Rashid. I've reported bugs in great detail and even offered solutions to fix them, incase you didn't know how. I offered to fix your server for free, or teach you. You have once again launched a disaster. Delete all accounts, delete forum posts, re-upload the server to ot server lists to make it look brand new, and trick people into playing by launching a 4 day countdown again.. I guess. What's your true intention with this project? Do you really not know how to edit what an NPC buys and sells? Wait, you do know how because you removed two handed sword, changed the price that he buys the barbarian axe, and removed the beholder shield from starting items. You fixed the noble armor quest NPC (but then reverted back to the broken one for some unknown reason). You know how to fix bugs, and you aren't charging for people to play like all other 7.x OT servers. Meet me halfway, what's up with your lack of care? Are you using this server for an account information farm?

You have an amazing server, but you just aren't doing what is necessary for it's success. I just don't get it. I started out a hardcore supporter, but I won't run a treadmill waiting for your to fix your server. I will move on.

People who play the server don't play because they want to play ClassicOT, they play becacuse they are unaware that this is the third (or more) attempt to launch your server and hide the bugs in the past by editing your website's news feed and deleting past forum posts (bug section). That's not a problem at all except that the bugs were not fixed. You changed or removed a few items that Rashid buys (barbarian axe for 8k, two handed sword for 1100), but seriously. Edit Rashid and fix him once and for all or just /shutdown and delete your server forever. I've over 100k in 5 minutes because of Rashid. I've reported bugs in great detail and even offered solutions to fix them, incase you didn't know how. I offered to fix your server for free, or teach you. You have once again launched a disaster. Delete all accounts, delete forum posts, re-upload the server to ot server lists to make it look brand new, and trick people into playing by launching a 4 day countdown again.. I guess. What's your true intention with this project? Do you really not know how to edit what an NPC buys and sells? Wait, you do know how because you removed two handed sword, changed the price that he buys the barbarian axe, and removed the beholder shield from starting items. You fixed the noble armor quest NPC (but then reverted back to the broken one for some unknown reason). You know how to fix bugs, and you aren't charging for people to play like all other 7.x OT servers. Meet me halfway, what's up with your lack of care? Are you using this server for an account information farm?
well if you see i am alone in this project there are alot of things to be fixed and i dont know how to fix all i try searching and i find the solutions but what happends yesterday i was working and someone find a bug or i dont know how to call it, he was shutting down the server each 5 min i was in the work with the phone and i saw on website the server shutdown too many times what a kind of players is that if u like the server and u find a bug like that why dont post in forum about it maybe it has a solution too right now i dont know where or what was the bug since i dont know who was doing it.

Demolka said : "Powiedz, ze kurwa sever jest przekurwa i niech to otwiera spowrotem bo fajnie sie brazoli lamalo"

Server przekurwa recommended by team Reload

R.I.P. ClassicOT 21:35 09.04.2016 - 15:03 11.04.2016 [*]
Guild Reload always gonna memory this OT ! We are waiting for next edition!

Z powazaniem gildia Reload.

Fix: Mute system, doing adori blank gets u muted alot, exp stages feels way to low or raise health/mana regen since its to hard, doesn't feel like an ot at all, also feels like you have made monsters really wierd...Vampires, Mummys bonebeasts, Demon skeletons got movement speed like an giantspider ???

Server got potential but dont change monsters
Spears should be infinite, wands/rods takes to much mana compared to mana regen

And it can't be, it can't be 8x loot, no way no way...3x or something

Last edited:
Staged experience is for servers that allow botting. It is supposed to slow down botters. Fixed experience is the way to go for a bot free server.

Rashid npc does not work btw

retired until u fix this, u can't open server with failing npcs ? ;o;O

Last edited:
Back