• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 8.0] WeAreDragons LOWRATE

Server Website/AAC
https://lowrate.wearedragons.net
Server Address
lowrate.wearedragons.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

wearetibia

wearetibia.com
Reaction score
WAD Lowrate v.1 Launch
logohdnew3.png
Core changes to the gameplay:
-Lowered rates - check here
-Removed item sets from store
-Divided PVP Attack speed by /2 ( max 1.5 attacks per turn )
-Nerfed and balanced all sets statistics, and made them increase steadily, no more huge jumps in power
-Added many new custom areas with early gameplay monsters like minotaurs/orcs/lizards/dragons/hydras
-Reworked rarity system, so powerful attributes like magic power flat won't be obtainable from early game items
-Lowered spirits/pets damage formula
-Limited task repeating system up to max 2 repeats
-Reworked all of bosses mechanics to make them more challeging, no more afk standing with SSA, damage types are various, and bosses got abilities to put debuffs on players

Server Website/AAC : https://lowrate.wearedragons.net
Server Address : lowrate.wearedragons.net
Hosted in Canada with EU proxy
Server port: 7171
Client : 8.0 / own custom client
Launch date: 1/04/2022

Server Rates

*Loot rate 1x
*Skill rate 2x
*Magic rate 1x
*Experience static 2x

Rest of changes and files with items nerf are available at discord - #changelog channel

Pre-release unique supporter packs - available at your INBOX after first login !
Available only for donations made between 29.03 and 1.04

pre-release-giphy.gif

supporter-prelease-lowrate.png

Game and Client Update WAT Global/WAD Lowrate
Client changes

-Overall client optimizations including huge FPS boost
-Improved Fade system

Antibot System with deadly tiles
-Automatically checking players with random time intervals
Bot-Checking-gif.gif

Task and Monster Points tracker system
-Automatically sorting the tasks/monster points based on %
-Automatically sorting at top last killed monster
Task-Monsterpoints-Trackergif.gif

Inspect gems system
-Possibility to review all kind of gems inside of an item
Gem-Inspectiongif.gif

Advanced Gem Disenchant Crystal System
-Possibility to withdraw(disenchant) any certain gem and amount you like
-Possibility to review all kind of gems inside of an item
Advanced-Disenchantinggif.gif

dude the 6 players actually playing the damn server surely get cucked by the antibot system :S Im wondering if the bots people used like 5 years ago to figure out which tiles to avoid are smart enough to dodge them hahaha this is actually funny as fuck

dude the 6 players actually playing the damn server surely get cucked by the antibot system :S Im wondering if the bots people used like 5 years ago to figure out which tiles to avoid are smart enough to dodge them hahaha this is actually funny as fuck
I played my ass off last night for a bit over 4 hours to get to lvl 20 to get some golden tokens to train.
I got 10 tokens from a prize box. Then 5 more from reaching lvl 20.
I didn't see the bot system pop up so there might be a bit more to it. I wasn't botting at all the entire time. Maybe the anti-bot recognizes patterns?
Anyhow I left character training using a golden token. My skill just stopped going up after like 2 minutes.
I left my character training for over 5 hours. I went up from skill 49, 89 percent to go, to skill 49, 84% to go xD

A bit of an exaggeration but I was at skill 48 sword fighting. It went up to 49

yeah drap we met in 100 ots already trust me when i tell u this ot looks nice at the first 2 weeks until you realise what kind of a mess it is

Back