• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][Custom/OTC] BlackTalon Online - Official Launch July 23rd, 7 PM GMT+2

Server Website/AAC
http://blacktalon.online/
Server Address
blacktalon.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
August 22th, 2021 changelogs.

Added:
  • Added blackboards on task boss rooms (you can see task boss charges)

Changes:
  • Grim Reaper and Sphinx Experience increased by 20%
  • Increased chance to special orbs from fishing monsters
  • Increased chance and amount of rarity tokens in special orbs from hunting grounds
  • Destruction Weapons level requirement: 1100 => 1200
Death Call Robe Damage: 8% => 9%
Death Call Crossbow Critical Amount: 22% => 25%
Death Call Legs Critical Chance: 8% => 9%
Rod of Destruction healing: 7% => 9%
Crossbow of Destruction attack: 100 => 110

Fixed:
  • Grim reaper damage
  • Orbs won't appear on stairs anymore
  • Fixed issue where promotion and destruction weapon shared the same cooldown

Removed:
  • Gold from special orbs

Today, August 23rd, marks a special date, which is a month online. We've been through lots of hardships and we expect to be counting on you for the future of out server!

Also a little bonus, we reached a new player record as the screenshot was taken!
imagem_2021-08-23_171203.png

Last edited:
August 24th, 2021 changelogs

Big Update

Added:

• Added new dungeon at High Desert (level 1100+)
  • Added new Hunting Ground at High Desert (level 1100+)
  • Added T2 Attribute Stone
  • Added T3 Spell Crystal
  • Added T3 equipment, shield and weapon upgrade crystal
  • Added description for spell crystals
  • Added screenshot feature in the client (Options - Extras)
  • Added Attribute success chance on tooltip

• Added new dungeon chests;
Tombs dungeon chest
Hell's Core dungeon chest
Feral Beasts dungeon chest

Changes:
  • Now the Insane Dungeon is only possible to do solo
  • Increased Blightwalker experience
  • Reduced decay duration of all creatures corpses.
  • Changed enchanted rune sprite
  • Changed attribute stone name to t1 attribute stone
  • Changed attribute stone sprite
  • Reduced the amount of copper nodes on behemoth

• Continent 1 dungeon npc:
T1 attribute stone iron tokens cost: 2 => 5
T1 spell crystal iron tokens cost: 3 => 4
Stamina refiller iron tokens cost: 3 => 5
Exp scroll 15% iron tokens cost: 2 => 4

• Continent 2 dungeon npc:
T1 attribute stone silver tokens cost: 2 => 3
T1 spell crystal silver tokens cost: 3 => 2
T2 spell crystal silver tokens cost: 10 => 7
Exp scroll 15% silver tokens cost: 2 => 3
Mainland essence box silver tokens cost: 8 => 4

• Reduced dungeon creatures HP scaling

• Nature Regen: Mana Leech -> Mana Regeneration per second
  • Heal friend: Increased intelligence scaling

Fixed:
  • Fixed purple spell mechanic on Mephisto
  • Fixed wrong description on High Desert task room blackboard

Removed:
  • Removed wrong attribute from Underworld Staff

This server was fun for the first few weeks and then it went downhill. The GM's have their hands full creating content so they aren't able to watch the server, look for bug abusers or just show the community that they are around. Yes I understand that they are busy creating the server, but they aren't even hiring helpful players for their staff team. Granted, Freyja is by far the best tutor on the server and spends all her time helping people. She is excluded from all of this. They have had multiple reports of 1 guy bug abusing as well as being given proof of it multiple times. He gets slapped on the wrist, while 1 guy sharing video proof of the guy bug abusing gets a 2 week ban. Players who are big donators as well as their friends do not get in trouble for breaking the rules. But someone who doesn't donate to the server and plays fair gets harsh punishments. The server has a lot of problems, the #1 being PvP seriously unbalanced and guilds taking 3-10 people just to kill 1 player the same level as them.

A fair warning to everyone looking to play this server, you will be power abused and killed at low levels(150+) by level 500+ that are wanting to hunt in your lvl 50 area. If you do decide to play, good luck to you and remember... bug abuse is only a 2 hour punishment in jail (if you donate)

This server was fun for the first few weeks and then it went downhill. The GM's have their hands full creating content so they aren't able to watch the server, look for bug abusers or just show the community that they are around. Yes I understand that they are busy creating the server, but they aren't even hiring helpful players for their staff team. Granted, Freyja is by far the best tutor on the server and spends all her time helping people. She is excluded from all of this. They have had multiple reports of 1 guy bug abusing as well as being given proof of it multiple times. He gets slapped on the wrist, while 1 guy sharing video proof of the guy bug abusing gets a 2 week ban. Players who are big donators as well as their friends do not get in trouble for breaking the rules. But someone who doesn't donate to the server and plays fair gets harsh punishments. The server has a lot of problems, the #1 being PvP seriously unbalanced and guilds taking 3-10 people just to kill 1 player the same level as them.

A fair warning to everyone looking to play this server, you will be power abused and killed at low levels(150+) by level 500+ that are wanting to hunt in your lvl 50 area. If you do decide to play, good luck to you and remember... bug abuse is only a 2 hour punishment in jail (if you donate)
Video was of a big rule being broken, while there may be others with proof of other things whatever it may be. Someone breaking a big rule since launch and only getting 2 hour jail time was the biggest pile of shit to the face I'd ever seen. But it is not my server to decide the severity. I was just able to provide the video.

Honestly?

Fantastic game - I thoroughly enjoyed playing BlackTalon with the people I met and ran quests with, figuring out the game as we go along. Map is pretty good, the storyline NPCs would benefit from a native english speaker doing a pass over the dialog but that can be forgiven.

PVP is a little imbalanced, you either are unkillable or die extremely fast (Warriors can get HUGE health pools that similar levels will very struggle at getting through)

I played the beta and it was great, I played this on launch and was the top player for the first few days before I had to start going to work again.

The issue is with the staff and the other "big" guild - I constantly did try to give meaningful feedback but it was always contributed to "crying" that I was no longer the top level, it was "crying" that I was behind other players which I never cared about, I cared about bugs, balance, and the pace of the server. I felt completely ignored whenever giving feedback even though I was allowed into balance talks at a high level. The "other" guild will chalk up any kind of suggestion or feedback that "nerfs" them in any way as "crying". The loudest people are also the most heard for balance reasons.

At the end of the day, I do suggest playing the server. I had a lot of fun. However, I do suggest you disable PvP or you will just get killed randomly while AFK for fun. Also, get together with some friends to beat the server, quests at the required level will need a group!

You will not be able to "PVP" anyways in a meaningful way, it was really some of the most boring PVP I ever have done and really... I never PVP, those who might know my name will realize that.
I do not suggest joining/participating in the discord other than for help that cannot be gotten in game - and ignore all public chats except if you need help.

Oh! Also make sure you make around 3~4 alts while playing and MC. Even better if you are able to keep then up 24/7, you will get all time-gated content so much quicker! You don't even need to quest/dungeon/hunting ground with them, just AFK in a spawn with pvp disabled and the items you gather will shoot up in an amazingly linear way!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Quick honest review.

Despite the outcome of these last couple of days, I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy my stay.
Made a great deal of friends, trolled a bunch, some trolls even went to google docs (which i take pride in), and found 1 very cute bitch i honestly can call homeboy.

This is a glorified AFK mobile clicker, which is great.
They recently added some alternate content to please people who would like to manually play, which was a step in the right direction.
Quests were difficult, relied on vocations and teamplay, the grind for relics was a great part of the game aswell.
The "pvp" is a joke, theres alot to explore, "pvp" isnt one of those things.

But heres the controvercy;
People exploited certain unintended mechanics and abused the living shit out of it and catapulted very far in both levels and in power.
A presented argument would be, "ignore it?", "join them?" "abuse it too?".
Ignoring it is impossible since the staff constantly has to nerf/manage stuff because of the top players. Which is a nightmare for parties who are not involved in the slightest.

Joining them in abusing it sheds light on the matter, once that light has caught the attention of the staff, change is implemented and no punishment given.

Staff has been available and made a good effort in responding to questions both ingame and on discord.
GM Jacqen has been busy, but very polite and professional in his management of the server.
Staff member Void has been nothing but a pleasure to chat with and an incredibly fun person to interact with.

GM Shaolin,(not even bald or a monk) love you to death you brazilian beauty, has been tilted and overwhelmed by private messages and been pulled by everyone who wants to report or complain about something. Feels like he had to manage a zoo on his own and I feel very sorry for the guy. We all behaved like headless chickens when shit hit the fan and sadly he was the only one online/available at the time and had to deal with it, mostly.

What i dislike about the server is the consistency, abuse or exploit unintended mechanics or bugs, your alternate characters get jailed for 1h, but you keep the items/lvls you exploited.
Offend someone with an out of context cropped "screenshot", you get jailed for 2h.
Abuse dungeons where it clearly says "NO MC ALLOWED" and u get jailed for 2h.

This server was great, management got a bit overwhelmed by exploits, but great nonetheless.
Best of luck to Jacqen, Shaolin and you too void, u never gave me my mythic hoe, ill never forget.

Cheers.

God where do i even start? So lets start with a review of the server itself. It started off pretty promising after playing beta for a couple months i enjoyed it aswell as did many others. Server was good 2 maybe 3 weeks in til they ran out of content. As we slowly reached the endgame and the end content, I as both a player and a tutor tried my best to take noones party and be as unbiased as possible, trying to monitor and make sure rules were being followed. With less content at hand, I took it upon my self to be more interactive in help chat, english chat and discord. Bug exploits were reported and the abusers got 1h jailtime on their alternate characters, this punishment should speak for itself. But as more bugs were being reported and more exploits being abused, the same people that abused prior bugs were still not being punished for the severity of the exploit. To give some context, they basically farmed 4x the speed of any normal player, then transferred it all to main char, if anything would've happend, their alternate chars would've taken the hit. When the light shed on these exploits and people became aware of them, staff tried to stop the bleeding by gutting everyone that hadn't done it. Basically widen the gap between the ones who managed to abuse it and the ones that didn't. Instead of holding people accountable for the bug and the exploits they used, staff implemented a harsh nerf to literally everyone else. The abusers weren't hit as hard, since no punishment was handed. Honestly i could keep going but its pointless because it wont matter at the end of the day. Screenshots posted of proof of my allegations and unprofessionalism.

Jailed for saying "server is built retarded" (taken as harassment)
Friend Banned for exposing him but banned for posting link in a chat when we do it everyday with no punishment
ran out of content as stated by a staff member
https://gyazo.com/e1208b79153ad498b681482d2c3f709a

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/a0a5ab9d995e0eb466914922de1b2111)

Thank you everyone for your feedbacks. I'm terribly sorry we couldn't perform a better work in this matter, after all we are a new server and we had never done this kind of work before. We hope to keep improving our management for the future. Thank you again for the feedback and thank you for checking our server out.

P.S.: Quick response to Matt's reply, regarding Aids's banning, it was very harsh and a precipitated act and we are very sorry about that. The ban has been lifted.

Thank you everyone for your feedbacks. I'm terribly sorry we couldn't perform a better work in this matter, after all we are a new server and we had never done this kind of work before. We hope to keep improving our management for the future. Thank you again for the feedback and thank you for checking our server out.

P.S.: Quick response to Matt's reply, regarding Aids's banning, it was very harsh and a precipitated act and we are very sorry about that. The ban has been lifted.
Server is nice, lot to do when you first time play it. But also some people are toxic, hunt whoever is lower level than them, even people without guild. Also some people abuse bugs, not respect rules and what was done? Nothing or 2h jail. Even if someone pay money can't stand above rules which they need to respect. If GM's won't respect rules they made, server will go down fast. Server isn't that new, you had months of beta to work with and polish some stuff that are broken now. But still good luck.

I had no Ill feelings towards what happened knowing what was going on during the time it occurred, an apology from the one who did it would be nice and if staff can actually give proper punishments to their rules instead of trying to work around them, then the entire blow up that took place could (I feel) have been possibly avoided, just the other day a random player was given 2 days of jail for breaking a rule in the same rule bracket (MC related) just in a different setting... but it was still with MCs... im sure they got proof of the guy doing it which is why he got jailed but in the matter of the other one reported by me, I had been able to provide a 5~ minute video providing all involved characters and had staff confirm it was infact 3x MCs plus main character and it was 2 hours... and a bigger slap in the face is knowing that the person has been doing the activity since launch.... I won't say names but they gotta get their shit sorted out and be better.

The fact I got a ban at all during the entire exchange is ridiculous but I do not hate anyone involved in the issue, and the fact that the person in question still hasn't gotten proper punishment besides 2 hours of jail is baffling... Do better, take what happened as a learning lesson and improve/better prepare yourself for future incidents that are to come.

Sad. When I first saw Black Talon I felt like I finally had been able to find a server with all the features we, me and some friends, were looking for. Player base, awesome maps made by incredible people and the classic way of play Tibia, get in the world and go there explore.
But as we found out, the actual biggest projects are "all the same" in therms of game design. They are custom, but we feel that we are in a bayak, in a server that the main focus is not what we all love in Tibia.

I know many people, nowadays specially, does not have enough time to play and bot, certain custom mechanics like teleports for hunts, are made for that people but we have a giant community that is looking and waiting for a custom server, yeah, with custom features and well made, that are not abandoned, stranded in a empty Discord server or bugged website.

I'm afraid the Tibia golden era is gone, good servers are forgotten by its own staff that does not see their project as a business, but as a hobby. Community is scaterred around the foruns, servers and "ok projects", and that feeling is horrible.

I wonder when well have big projects like these back, there is player base for this, there's enough player for anything.

August 27th 2021 Changelogs

Added:

• - Increased Nightmare underground spawn
Changes:
  • Spells will stop if you change floors
  • Pvp adjustment: Now players will only receive 100% of damage if the attacker is targetting him (else it will receive only 40%)
Fixed:
  • Fixed level requirement on hunting grounds
  • Fixed PvP damage received to mages and druids
  • Fixed Pits of Inferno throne reset after collecting daily chest quest.
Removed:
  • Removed level doors on banshee spawn

Last edited:
September 1st, 2021 changelogs.

Added:
  • Teleport inactive players to trainers after dying/logging for 5 mins in temple of nefrah

Changes:
  • Imortus level req: 950 => 1100
  • Magic Infusion / Restoration buffed by around 5~10%
  • Changed how reflect relics work. Now it will cast a spell when blocking an attack (the damage will scale with user's hp or mana)
  • Changed the critical chance and damage gain from luck attribute:
Critical Chance 0.05% -> 0.04%
Critical Damage 0.1% -> 0.04%
  • Reduced Sharptooth premium scroll reward drop chance
  • Reduced Sharptooth store coin reward drop chance
  • Arrow fury spell damage nerfed by around 9%~11%
  • Changed server save from 30 minutes to 3 hours

Fixed:
  • Death Call skull high damage on pvp
  • Swimming does not reduce your speed anymore

Removed:
  • Removed Blightwalker drunk spell

Last edited:
Septempber 2nd, 2021 changelogs

Added:

• Added more creatures in:
sandstone scorpion and gryphon
  • Added new event: Snake

Changes:
  • Now turtleneck room is Non-PvP
  • Damage for all spells increased by 7~10%
  • PvP damage reduced by 9%
  • Warrior PvP damage reduced by 15%
  • Increased critical luck (old critical chance) from some weapons and equipment
  • Critical system (more about it below)
  • Players with disabled PvP will now not be able to push PvP enabled players, but still be able to push PvP disabled players

Fixed:
  • Burning breath is doing the correct damage now, it was doing twice as much as it should
  • PvP disabling feature fixed

Removed:
  • Removed critical damage from all weapons
New critical system:
Critical chance will work as the following:
  • Renamed to "Critical Luck"
  • Each point of luck gives you 0.07% of critical luck
  • Critical luck will give critical chance depending of the current critical chance, as the following:
0~30% critical chance: +1 critical luck = +1% critical chance
30~50% critical chance: +1 critical luck = +0.5% critical chance
50~70% critical chance: +1 critical luck = +0.25% critical chance
70~90% critical chance: +1 critical luck = +0.125% critical chance
90~100% critical chance: +1 critical luck = +0.0625% critical chance

• Critical damage will always start at 50% for everyone and you will not raise it from luck anymore
With this new critical system it will be easier to balance future content. As always, please give us your feedback.

September 3rd, 2021 changelogs

Added:
  • New cosmetics and new items (coming soon)
  • T3 upg crystal and T3 spell crystal on jewelcrafting

Changes:
  • Mage pvp damage reduced by 10%

Energy missiles
ticks 12 => 14
Pvp damage reduced by 40%

Arrow fury
Pvp damage increased by 40%

Northern rage
Delay between hits 500ms -> 750ms
Damage increased by 10%

Ice Storm
Delay between hits 300ms -> 450ms
Damage increased by 10%

Fixed:
  • Small and big Stamina issue on bot

Client Update

Added:

• 2 new quests
  • New hunting spawns
  • New tasks & task bosses
  • Map manager. You can find the button inside minimap
  • Now Quest Clubs have new attribute (shielding skill = block chance)
  • Achievements
New achievements added
Bonuses added to achievements without bonus
  • Now !info will show the % of skills
  • New wing and aura on Loyalty Shop

Changes:

• Exp stage from level 700 to 950: 1x => 2x
  • Exp stage from level 951: 1x
  • Blessed shield changed to Fiery shield (sprite too)
  • Decreased max task limit: 20 => 10
  • Increased Party Share Range
  • Health/Mana Leech Maximum chance is now 25%
  • Hunting grounds now will last 1 hour, but you will gain 1 charge (2 max) each 10h. The entrance cost was reduced and you can check your charges with !info
  • Changes on items
Death Call Legs critical luck 10% => 14%
Rod of Destruction healing: 9% => 10%
Chopper of Destruction critical luck: 10% => 14%
Wolfhead amulet HP/MP: 8% => 4%
  • Increased Guild Exp on some quests:
Dread doll quest 2 => 4
Pits of Inferno 2 => 3
Potion quest 3 => 6
Promotion quest 8 => 10
Golden Falcon quest 3 => 5
Immortus Quest 4 => 10
Level 750 ammy/ring 4 => 6
Death Call quest 12 => 20
Destruction Weapons 10 => 35
  • Hp of dungeon bosses is lowered
Fixed:

• Now Outfits Herder and Falconer give Tier 2 bonus
  • Aragorn Crossbow critical chance 14% => 13%
  • Level 800 spells now disabling effects correctly
  • Fixed task tracker errors and layout

Removed:

• Spell "Bring me food!"

September 18th, 2021 changelogs.

Mini Update

Added:
  • Zombie Event solo and squad!
  • Event Shop which is located downstairs in the temple

Changes:
  • Increased damage from Insatiable Horror,Ripper and Ass Ripper
Fixed:
  • Now High Desert give correctly fish while fishing
  • Fixed issue where you were teleported to temple inside quests
  • Fixed ( very likely ) damage from energy wave
  • Professor Maxxen body decays correctly now

September 23th, 2021 Changelogs

Added:
  • Reward chest on nefrah/high desert
  • T3 spell crystal on special orbs from gravedigger and higher monsters
  • New items on store:
10x 15% exp scroll (90 points)
10x 40% exp scroll (225 points)
10x world boost scroll (450 points)

Changes:
  • Lion Ring:
Might 480 => 630
Damage 14% => 15%
  • Lion Amulet
Might 480 => 630
Healing 9% => 10%
HP/MP 6% => 7%
  • Dracola's Elixir:
Max charges 5000 => 25000
Price per charge 200 => 100
  • Increased the chances of getting a special orb from monsters outside the HG by about 25%
  • You will have less chance to get bonus damage from special orbs if already have one
  • Now killing an elite monster (non-legendaries) will count as progression for the lesser continents achievements
  • Blightwalker will no longer run on low health
Fixed:
  • Arena PvP
  • Dream Gold event countdown
  • Ogre Shaman body decays correctly now
  • Boss Deep Terror body decays correctly now