• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [Custom] OTMadness

Server Website/AAC
https://otmadness.com/
Server Address
OTMadness.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
It is allowed

Show screenshots or ask people who pm'ed you to share them with you to post them there
chrome_aq77FD08x9.pngDiscord_rHodKA25UR.pngchrome_kQwcF4Lj1H.png
first of all thing we do have alot of bad history in your server, and you didn't care about your server you just open first week to take money from donater then you not active anymore very rarely, also i can say your server was full pay to win.
why you complaining about who is updating madness server while you already copied and updated the old madness version and you wasn't work enough on your server, you was only making like 1 quest is it called update ?
The server is totally pay to fast, not pay to win, you can play it almost entirely as free, donates only rush you up to gods, gods is just the start of the game(its not even considered an op gear), vip and super vip just boosts your exp and loot dropping from bosses that free players have access.
Vip is only required for make the quest of titan and immortal, that you can pay 5$ for 7 days vip and complete it easily or just get donate coins from firestorm/zombie or paintball events that happens once a day and gives 1 donate coin for the winner.
Also when i reset the era the donates are completly closed for around 1 week or when ppl start to get maxed(ive never seen such a thing in any ot, usually when hosters reset they are eager to dig players money, i'm not that kind), also whoever maxes first gets a mansion that even donating you cant get it and only the most dedicated players gets the first one.
I do use to play it my own sometimes when era restarts, so saying that i abandon it is garbage, there is just times that i'm extreme busy, like there was a time that i didnt get any single donate for 2 years and didnt reset it even with ppl telling me to reset since i had no time to update it busy with my irl work, so i've paid the host from my own money to keep it up running while i was busy.

In original madness there is only 1 quest that is the 3rd promotion quest.
In madnessalive there is: demigod promotion quest, upgraded magic claw, upgraded golden bow, collect all mad set pieces quest, titan quest, reaching the end of inf way, reaching end of pits quest, way to titan city quest(medusa/puzzles/maze), immortal quest(puzzles and fight fafnar), reaching godheim quest(puzzles, fight a boss) and i think i may have skipped something, so nonsense from you.

And as i said earlier, when i've started remaking madness the original madness(8.1) was closed for 5 years already... if you want to create your own remake of madness i would totally support it, but you totally map tracked madnessalive and copied it to a kind that i was wondering if i've had my files leaked/hacked somehow.

Last edited:
View attachment 78835View attachment 78836View attachment 78837

The server is totally pay to fast, not pay to win, you can play it almost entirely as free, donates only rush you up to gods, gods is just the start of the game(its not even considered an op gear), vip and super vip just boosts your exp and loot dropping from bosses that free players have access.
Vip is only required for make the quest of titan and immortal, that you can pay 5$ for 7 days vip and complete it easily or just get donate coins from firestorm/zombie or paintball events that happens once a day and gives 1 donate coin for the winner.
Also when i reset the era the donates are completly closed for around 1 week or when ppl start to get maxed(ive never seen such a thing in any ot, usually when hosters reset they are eager to dig players money, i'm not that kind), also whoever maxes first gets a mansion that even donating you cant get it and only the most dedicated players gets the first one.
I do use to play it my own sometimes when era restarts, so saying that i abandon it is garbage, there is just times that i'm extreme busy, like there was a time that i didnt get any single donate for 2 years and didnt reset it even with ppl telling me to reset since i had no time to update it busy with my irl work, so i've paid the host from my own money to keep it up running while i was busy.

In original madness there is only 1 quest that is the 3rd promotion quest.
In madnessalive there is: demigod promotion quest, upgraded magic claw, upgraded golden bow, collect all mad set pieces quest, titan quest, reaching the end of inf way, reaching end of pits quest, way to titan city quest(medusa/puzzles/maze), immortal quest(puzzles and fight fafnar), reaching godheim quest(puzzles, fight a boss) and i think i may have skipped something, so nonsense from you.

And as i said earlier, when i've started remaking madness the original madness(8.1) was closed for 5 years already... if you want to create your own remake of madness i would totally support it, but you totally map tracked madnessalive and copied it to a kind that i was wondering if i've had my files leaked/hacked somehow.
first of all don't ever say you was open your server for fun because you was selling vip plus for 150 EU is it fun for you ?
i assume that if you open it for fun you wasn't make donation so you let all ppl play with fair

most of your talking is nonsense because i have played your server when it was 8.60 and there was only zombie and fire storm event then when you update it to 10.90 you remove all of this event maybe you back event zombie in this last era because i didn't play and and i am sure u was trying to get more donate.

i have done all of these quests and i knew that you open era for only 1 quest or few bosses and and sometime you didn't make anything.

first of all don't ever say you was open your server for fun because you was selling vip plus for 150 EU is it fun for you ?
i assume that if you open it for fun you wasn't make donation so you let all ppl play with fair

most of your talking is nonsense because i have played your server when it was 8.60 and there was only zombie and fire storm event then when you update it to 10.90 you remove all of this event maybe you back event zombie in this last era because i didn't play and and i am sure u was trying to get more donate.

i have done all of these quests and i knew that you open era for only 1 quest or few bosses and and sometime you didn't make anything.
Vip plus is not being sold for 150 eur, its a prize/bonus for donating 150 eur overall during the era, so players keep their donate coins to use in anything else they want, its not rlly being sold.
About opening it for fun, when i've first opened it, i've opened it from my home, so sometimes i had blackouts at my place or got ddosed, that i couldnt even use my pc, so i had to pay for a dedicated, i've had no experience with linux, so i've had to pay extra for windows and everything donated was used for the dedicated for some years and at this time it got more frequently updated since i was only a student at this time and since i was at a technical school that was highschool+computing, scripting madness did help with my studies on programming language.
There was no vip plus for around 8 years or more, but since i've started making the progression slower/harder to make the era last longer ppl started to complain, so i've made this boost for whoever contributed a good amount for the game to exp/loot stuffs and finish era faster, since vip plus just boost their exp/loot they must get their stuffs by playing yet, not like others for fun servers that you donate 100 bucks and you are the strongest without any effort.
Also donates are sent back for 1 era, so if you donate 10$ for a vip, you could afford to get 2 months vip for 10$(1 month on current and next era) thats pretty cheap comparated to any other ots, its like 5$ 1 month of vip.
Donate store isnt updated since it was 8.6 (that was like 5 years ago or even longer), there is around 15 sets stronger than the strongest donate set and vocations usually i just let them disabled on store, if you join right now you will see titan vocation(thats not even the strongest) is disabled on store and more than a half year has been past since the reset.
About events, that you said that they was implemented in 8.6 but got somehow removed in early 10.x at sometime, thats because i've migrated from 0.4 tfs(8.6) to 1.2 tfs(10.90) and a lot of scripts got glitched and i had to remake them, some things got removed and others replaced due compatibility.

First idk who are you, are you Sanrio? You mean i dont update the server? So remove every content you've copied and create your own content, i wanna see how long it will last, since ppl usually takes 1 week to reach gods and in 4 days i see that ppl have reached gods in your server.
You must consider that i'm the only one "working" in madnessalive, even xagul(owner of 8.1 madness) have a partner for deathz ot and you will see that i'm pretty more active than them and i dont see ppl copying his content while he is yet actively hosting it.
As i said, i have no problem into you hosting your own madness and creating a new version of it, its just disgusting that you've copied my version entirely, promoted it as being your own, joined my discord and pmed ppl like a crypto scamming does inviting them to join your discord/server, i just wonder why a staff here (support boarder) is conniving within such non ethical things and some ppl supporting it.

Well, after 10 years of hosting it for the first time i've rlly got demotivated into hosting it, well, i dont think it worth to use my free time passionately creating new stuffs for madness for it to get entirely "stolen"... i have a lot of things on papper for madness, i just lack time/money and professionals to implement it and now also motivation.

Whats wrong about copying a server which has been copied from a copy ?
The owner itself(Xagul) at the time wasnt against it, i've contacted him myself on his new project (madness 2, that have nothing to do with madness 1, since it was entirely different) and he was glad that even after years it was closed/abandoned i've got interested into it, but didnt want to share his old files and said to me to do it my own but within encouragement words, at this time it only had one or other guy friend from slirpa(xagul) that have got his copy that did open it twice a year to get ppl donates and there was nothing new at all and it was flooded with bugs/lags/crashes.
So i've copied it(i didnt have copied any new stuff this guys added) and started making a lot of new contents and fixed all its bugs, before i do it the madness community has been totally lost, it was flooded with only egyptians mage bombing/crashing/bug abusing the old servers(the servers didnt reach 30 players even with mcs), once i've fixed all bugs and started creating new content a lot of ppl started to get interested in madness, so until nowadays i did put a lot of effort cultivating madness community, even when i was extreme busy with my work and some investments i did keep it up running... for this guy just to steal all my efforts without my concern instead of creating his own version of madness, i'm not against him creating his new version of madness within his own map/ideas... i would totally support and maybe even play for checking if it was fun, since i like madness... if slirpa(xagul) was totally against me copying it i would just move forward, since i have ethic and madness community would be probably dead, nobody would be interested into hosting it, since the raw one only have content for 1 week, my version has contents balanced for around 2 months of hardcore playing.

Last edited:
Vip plus is not being sold for 150 eur, its a prize/bonus for donating 150 eur overall during the era, so players keep their donate coins to use in anything else they want, its not rlly being sold.
About opening it for fun, when i've first opened it, i've opened it from my home, so sometimes i had blackouts at my place or got ddosed, that i couldnt even use my pc, so i had to pay for a dedicated, i've had no experience with linux, so i've had to pay extra for windows and everything donated was used for the dedicated for some years and at this time it got more frequently updated since i was only a student at this time and since i was at a technical school that was highschool+computing, scripting madness did help with my studies on programming language.
There was no vip plus for around 8 years or more, but since i've started making the progression slower/harder to make the era last longer ppl started to complain, so i've made this boost for whoever contributed a good amount for the game to exp/loot stuffs and finish era faster, since vip plus just boost their exp/loot they must get their stuffs by playing yet, not like others for fun servers that you donate 100 bucks and you are the strongest without any effort.
Also donates are sent back for 1 era, so if you donate 10$ for a vip, you could afford to get 2 months vip for 10$(1 month on current and next era) thats pretty cheap comparated to any other ots, its like 5$ 1 month of vip.
Donate store isnt updated since it was 8.6 (that was like 5 years ago or even longer), there is around 15 sets stronger than the strongest donate set and vocations usually i just let them disabled on store, if you join right now you will see titan vocation(thats not even the strongest) is disabled on store and more than a half year has been past since the reset.
About events, that you said that they was implemented in 8.6 but got somehow removed in early 10.x at sometime, thats because i've migrated from 0.4 tfs(8.6) to 1.2 tfs(10.90) and a lot of scripts got glitched and i had to remake them, some things got removed and others replaced due compatibility.

First idk who are you, are you Sanrio? You mean i dont update the server? So remove every content you've copied and create your own content, i wanna see how long it will last, since ppl usually takes 1 week to reach gods and in 4 days i see that ppl have reached gods in your server.
You must consider that i'm the only one "working" in madnessalive, even xagul(owner of 8.1 madness) have a partner for deathz ot and you will see that i'm pretty more active than them and i dont see ppl copying his content while he is yet actively hosting it.
As i said, i have no problem into you hosting your own madness and creating a new version of it, its just disgusting that you've copied my version entirely, promoted it as being your own, joined my discord and pmed ppl like a crypto scamming does inviting them to join your discord/server, i just wonder why a staff here (support boarder) is conniving within such non ethical things and some ppl supporting it.

Well, after 10 years of hosting it for the first time i've rlly got demotivated into hosting it, well, i dont think it worth to use my free time passionately creating new stuffs for madness for it to get entirely "stolen"... i have a lot of things on papper for madness, i just lack time/money and professionals to implement it and now also motivation.

The owner itself(Xagul) at the time wasnt against it, i've contacted him myself on his new project (madness 2, that have nothing to do with madness 1, since it was entirely different) and he was glad that even after years it was closed/abandoned i've got interested into it, but didnt want to share his old files and said to me to do it my own but within encouragement words, at this time it only had one or other guy friend from slirpa(xagul) that have got his copy that did open it twice a year to get ppl donates and there was nothing new at all and it was flooded with bugs/lags/crashes.
So i've copied it(i didnt have copied any new stuff this guys added) and started making a lot of new contents and fixed all its bugs, before i do it the madness community has been totally lost, it was flooded with only egyptians mage bombing/crashing/bug abusing the old servers(the servers didnt reach 30 players even with mcs), once i've fixed all bugs and started creating new content a lot of ppl started to get interested in madness, so until nowadays i did put a lot of effort cultivating madness community, even when i was extreme busy with my work and some investments i did keep it up running... for this guy just to steal all my efforts without my concern instead of creating his own version of madness, i'm not against him creating his new version of madness within his own map/ideas... i would totally support and maybe even play for checking if it was fun, since i like madness... if slirpa(xagul) was totally against me copying it i would just move forward, since i have ethic and madness community would be probably dead, nobody would be interested into hosting it, since the raw one only have content for 1 week, my version has contents balanced for around 2 months of hardcore playing.
check my name once again you might remember, have you remember destruction knight, chaotic druid, mage or disaster characters ?
i playing as player so don't cry too much, if you didn't active to your server and you didn't make new content so don't blame anyone except your self.
maybe you can stop crying and work on your server.
that's is enough case closed ty for your understanding.

He posted me also, because i was in another madness discord, He say he this server is public and he downloaded it

i dont care about the drama or about the opinion of anyone mostly so heres my super short review:

fun ot, i dont see how i would have played longer than 1 day without vip, progression in this server is dogshit
The ot is balanced around people MC'ing.
The best players are 50x further then everyone because they just skip the shit part.

Being able to give your main the tasks from your noob chars is actually just further proof to this. no one in his right state of mind would have programmed it that way unless he just planned this.
and also only allowing 1 char on just really shows the pradatory system behind it.

to the good things: Overall still fun but disheartening when you are told u can do everything without mcs and reach the gods part people talked about only to realise nope, you indeed cannot properly prorgress here. but hey i can now pay donation coins to the guys with 40 mcs to get those pieces together they farmed on 20 chars while they pooped.

Daily bosses give item upgraders which are hard to come by. Ohh unless you just throw 35 mcs in ( i kid you not, thats whats going on xDD)
If the admin prohibited mcing, removed bosses heal by 20% and dmg my 20% reduced task kills neede by like 30-50% this ot would instantly be solo player, non mc friendly. as it is right now its just really not feeling fun to me

on next season id just mc right of the start but yah the more you know

i dont care about the drama or about the opinion of anyone mostly so heres my super short review:

fun ot, i dont see how i would have played longer than 1 day without vip, progression in this server is dogshit
The ot is balanced around people MC'ing.
The best players are 50x further then everyone because they just skip the shit part.

Being able to give your main the tasks from your noob chars is actually just further proof to this. no one in his right state of mind would have programmed it that way unless he just planned this.
and also only allowing 1 char on just really shows the pradatory system behind it.

to the good things: Overall still fun but disheartening when you are told u can do everything without mcs and reach the gods part people talked about only to realise nope, you indeed cannot properly prorgress here. but hey i can now pay donation coins to the guys with 40 mcs to get those pieces together they farmed on 20 chars while they pooped.

Daily bosses give item upgraders which are hard to come by. Ohh unless you just throw 35 mcs in ( i kid you not, thats whats going on xDD)
If the admin prohibited mcing, removed bosses heal by 20% and dmg my 20% reduced task kills neede by like 30-50% this ot would instantly be solo player, non mc friendly. as it is right now its just really not feeling fun to me

on next season id just mc right of the start but yah the more you know
Thanks for the review, glad I skipped giving it a try. I remember how toxic the mc system is.

Thanks for the review, glad I skipped giving it a try. I remember how toxic the mc system is.
On another note: if you wait for a bit longer i can see the prices needed to become demigod go down & then you can actually (from what im told....) progress the entire game without needing mcs.

So i played a while on this server and i can say something about things posted here by @Addams

"In this OTMadness version, you can build your character with enough cosmetics (bonuses) and task bonuses, which, with the proper character build, you will not mostly need to MC.
Also, as soon as you craft your first Demi-God, you can continue solo except for quests similar to Annihilator, where you must have 4 players to start."

and

"We already have some, like task bonuses and cosmetic bonuses, to help solo players. If you have other suggestions, feel free to share them."

Yes, you cn get some cosmetics and task bonuses to make character stronger but - if you play solo character you won't be able to play solo at some point. Even if you survive with healing yourself, you won't be able to deal enough damage to boss to progress further with upgrading your equipement.

I started with one character, but quite early i saw i can't do enough damage. I made second character to be able to defeat Lord of the Light boss which isn't high level boss (gear for ~50k lvl). Later with 2 character i could push forward to Ice King, but also without help of others to get 1 mil level and some IK dust i pushed to be able to start farming Inferno boss, but again - not enough damage. So now i need to make 3rd character to go further and i think soon i will need 4th character.

So i think you need to lower healing of bosses and players will be able to play on 1 character (then you could force others to not use MC for real).

Server is nice, but not possible to play solo like you mentioned in this topic.

EDIT:
One more thing - 10$ for 30 day VIP is quite expensive if you don't allow to have all MC on 1 account. Making people to use 4 account to play 4 MC (which sooner or later is required) and charging 10$ for VIP when you buy for all chars or for none is a lot, it would be better to let people have 4 logged in characters from 1 account and have shared VIP.

So i played a while on this server and i can say something about things posted here by @Addams

"In this OTMadness version, you can build your character with enough cosmetics (bonuses) and task bonuses, which, with the proper character build, you will not mostly need to MC.
Also, as soon as you craft your first Demi-God, you can continue solo except for quests similar to Annihilator, where you must have 4 players to start."

and

"We already have some, like task bonuses and cosmetic bonuses, to help solo players. If you have other suggestions, feel free to share them."

Yes, you cn get some cosmetics and task bonuses to make character stronger but - if you play solo character you won't be able to play solo at some point. Even if you survive with healing yourself, you won't be able to deal enough damage to boss to progress further with upgrading your equipement.

I started with one character, but quite early i saw i can't do enough damage. I made second character to be able to defeat Lord of the Light boss which isn't high level boss (gear for ~50k lvl). Later with 2 character i could push forward to Ice King, but also without help of others to get 1 mil level and some IK dust i pushed to be able to start farming Inferno boss, but again - not enough damage. So now i need to make 3rd character to go further and i think soon i will need 4th character.

So i think you need to lower healing of bosses and players will be able to play on 1 character (then you could force others to not use MC for real).

Server is nice, but not possible to play solo like you mentioned in this topic.

EDIT:
One more thing - 10$ for 30 day VIP is quite expensive if you don't allow to have all MC on 1 account. Making people to use 4 account to play 4 MC (which sooner or later is required) and charging 10$ for VIP when you buy for all chars or for none is a lot, it would be better to let people have 4 logged in characters from 1 account and have shared VIP.
Normal monsters is easy to play solo, but for Bosses (which is a team monsters) you can't just go with 1 char and kill your level boss then go to next boss etc ...

whats fun on killing Everything in game with only 1 char ? Bosses are always meant to be a Team Hunt Monsters .

so it's the players choice to Team up with some Players/Friends or MCing to kill Bosses, and as you can see most choose the easy way to just MC.

also as you already said you can Build your own char with enough cosmetic/task bonuses and set upgrades to get a proper character build to kill bosses but it will take sometime (which as i see you don't want to give).

so at the end you just wanna hunt bosses same speed as team/mc hunt bosses ? or you just wanna kill everything with only 1 char ? cause i can't find out your logic in that.

also 10$ for 30 days VIP (which gives you double loot/success rate + VIP area + finish more tasks at the same time + more outfits/mounts to get better stats and more ...) which you can Totally get to the end of the server on this period is Really more than enough.

Normal monsters is easy to play solo, but for Bosses (which is a team monsters) you can't just go with 1 char and kill your level boss then go to next boss etc ...

whats fun on killing Everything in game with only 1 char ? Bosses are always meant to be a Team Hunt Monsters .

so it's the players choice to Team up with some Players/Friends or MCing to kill Bosses, and as you can see most choose the easy way to just MC.

also as you already said you can Build your own char with enough cosmetic/task bonuses and set upgrades to get a proper character build to kill bosses but it will take sometime (which as i see you don't want to give).

so at the end you just wanna hunt bosses same speed as team/mc hunt bosses ? or you just wanna kill everything with only 1 char ? cause i can't find out your logic in that.

also 10$ for 30 days VIP (which gives you double loot/success rate + VIP area + finish more tasks at the same time + more outfits/mounts to get better stats and more ...) which you can Totally get to the end of the server on this period is Really more than enough.
1st of all, normal monsters are not easy for solo players unless you are way higher lvl than recommended minimum to enter. Because healing won't be enough to survive.

2nd i don't say i want to kill boss at same pace as teams. But server is advertised as friendly for solo players which isn't truth. If bosses had lower regen you still would kill them faster in teams and solo players could slowly gather materials.

As for cosmetics i think i have like 36 on my chars + all task items up to ice king. Still not possible for solo play and still hard with just 2 characters.

For VIP if we were allowed to play MC on 1 account and VIP would be for whole account then yes, 10$ is good price. But if you don't want to team with others, then it makes 30-40$ per month.

I see two solutions - allow people to have all MC on 1 account and have VIP for whole account OR make rule NO MC and people would really team up to hunt together.

1st of all, normal monsters are not easy for solo players unless you are way higher lvl than recommended minimum to enter. Because healing won't be enough to survive.

2nd i don't say i want to kill boss at same pace as teams. But server is advertised as friendly for solo players which isn't truth. If bosses had lower regen you still would kill them faster in teams and solo players could slowly gather materials.

As for cosmetics i think i have like 36 on my chars + all task items up to ice king. Still not possible for solo play and still hard with just 2 characters.

For VIP if we were allowed to play MC on 1 account and VIP would be for whole account then yes, 10$ is good price. But if you don't want to team with others, then it makes 30-40$ per month.

I see two solutions - allow people to have all MC on 1 account and have VIP for whole account OR make rule NO MC and people would really team up to hunt together.
1st of all, normal monsters aren't hard as your saying, you can kill them easy with 1 char(also you can improve your healing with increasing magic level and also by getting better armor/legs/shield to gain more healing bonuses)

2nd the server is providing all possible ways of playing (solo with upgrading your char with good bonuses {but that's a bit hard and more time) or playing with team to make things faster and easier or to MC your own char to do everything solo)

it's your choice to play as you want, but if you choosed to play solo just don't complain players with teams/mcs doing things faster, it's fair logic.

there is already 3 events daily, each reward you with 1 DC(donation coin equals 1$) also you can loot 3 days VIP medal from daily bosses plus you can sell/trade valuable items in game for DCs and there is already too many valuable items.
also you can just do 10 days VIP for 5 DCs so you don't have to donate for even 1 account, its easy to get everything from in game.

1st of all, normal monsters aren't hard as your saying, you can kill them easy with 1 char(also you can improve your healing with increasing magic level and also by getting better armor/legs/shield to gain more healing bonuses)

2nd the server is providing all possible ways of playing (solo with upgrading your char with good bonuses {but that's a bit hard and more time) or playing with team to make things faster and easier or to MC your own char to do everything solo)

it's your choice to play as you want, but if you choosed to play solo just don't complain players with teams/mcs doing things faster, it's fair logic.

there is already 3 events daily, each reward you with 1 DC(donation coin equals 1$) also you can loot 3 days VIP medal from daily bosses plus you can sell/trade valuable items in game for DCs and there is already too many valuable items.
also you can just do 10 days VIP for 5 DCs so you don't have to donate for even 1 account, its easy to get everything from in game.
What i can say - all what you wrote is BS. You can't solo monsters easily if you are not overgeared and overleveled. You can't solo bosses if you are not overgeared and overleveled. It's not that people with team/mc do things faster. It's that SOLO you can't progress even in slowest way possible.

I won't replay anymore to stubborn guy like you who don't understand this isn't solo friendly server.

OTMadness has been online for over a month, and we have made numerous changes and bug fixes, with much more to come!

Create an account now at:
OTMadness (https://otmadness.com/?account/create)

Join our Discord:
Join the OTMadness Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/E7t8c33mgy)

Receive 25% extra Donation Coins when donating on the 31st of October or the 1st of November.

Prepare for the Halloween event! Get rewarded with exclusive cosmetics. Do not miss it.

Starting on the 31st of October after server save and lasting until the 7th of November.

Each day, at 20:00 CET 2 hours after server save and 08:00 CET, a Halloween event starts.

You simply must avoid being touched by the pumpkins!

Halloween_Event_4.gif

During the 7 days, One more Halloween event will be active. Every boss has the chance to spawn as a Pumpkin and will drop extra Halloween Pumpkins loot. These Halloween Pumpkins can be used to buy five different cosmetics.

Halloween_Event_1.gif

Halloween_Event_3.gif

Halloween_Event_2.PNG

Additionally, a tile that works similarly to an Outfit Doll will be in the Halloween shop room.

Halloween_Event_7.gif

Happy Halloween everyone!​

Last edited: