• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Orbital OTS 8.11 (PVP/RPG)

wahdiu

Reaction score
Orbital OTS 8.11 (new LeeT OTS name)

Currently using a modified default map with LOTS of extras, but this is just temporary as i work on my own map again. (Map editor seems to be much more user-friendly now so i don't have to do the borders myself.)

World Type: PVP
Server Type: RPG
Version: 8.11

IP:orbital.sytes.net
Port: 7171
Forum: http://tlwgaming.com/forums

Map: Heavily customized map with some custom hunting grounds

Exp rate: 25x
MLvl rate: 20x
Skills rate: 30x

Please post suggestions on our forums, but you can post it here too if you're lazy.

Last edited:
You have lagg and you need to setup the auto clean

Last edited:
I hope that more persons gonna play here

Last edited:
I have setup auto clean, but it doesnt really work.

My new map is going to be tested soon on a seperate server with a custom server base, no longer TFS.

It was lagging because i was editing our upcoming map and its 30mb+.
Now i have a seperate computer to edit the map on.

If you played on the first few days, play again and you will see a huge difference. (new npcs, new city layout, new scripts and etc.)

This is a nice server, but the Orbital team going to delete your character If you pk other player like they do with my char LOL.

@Orbital Team
If you don't want battle and wars in your OT, why you don't put server NON-PVP

I am not speak English as well but trying to make me feel.

This is a nice server, but the Orbital team going to delete your character If you pk other player like they do with my char LOL.

@Orbital Team
If you don't want battle and wars in your OT, why you don't put server NON-PVP

We do NOT delete your characters when you simply PK.

We deleted your team because we have been invisible on the server and we've seen each and every one of your guild members power abuse. I even made myself a character and 2 of your guild members killed my char because i was giving away crown sets.

Please do not listen to Fiko, it's not only us that was complaining. Our whole entire forum was spammed with people complaining about you guys.

LOL, so you are telling it, You delete my members because they PK(power abuse)you and your friends, If we was power abusing, why don't you attack us back and declare war? or better why don't you make a plan with your guild members to kill us 1 by 1 when we was alone? No, because you can't cuz you don't have PVP, the last day before you delete our team, we make a massacre with you and your friends. In the impotence of not being able to do nothing cuz you don't have PVP, you choose delete us right? LOL too funny. I never PA to anybody, only defended my members:)

If you going to play Orbital OT, Think before play because they have a server in PVP Mode but you can't kill players cuz they want to delete you :D

Last edited:
Im the admin, and i don't have a team/guild. I've watched you guys, i've been nice to you guys, i warned you guys. I broadcasted "Power abusing will result in a permanent ban." many times and you guys just kept on power abusing.

Server is very different and improved by a LOT since the beginning now!

Back